The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the military forts in Skyrim.
- Ashfallow CitadelDB — An old Imperial fort, currently being used as a base of operations by the Morag Tong.
- Bloodlet Throne — A single level fort occupied by vampires, vampire thralls, and wolves.
- Broken Tower Redoubt — A ruined fort occupied by Forsworn.
- Cracked Tusk Keep — A fort located to the west of Falkreath.
- Darklight Tower — A tower occupied by hagravens.
- Driftshade Refuge — A dilapidated fort located southeast of Dawnstar.
- Faldar's Tooth — An old ruined fort located west of Riften and north of Goldenglow Estate.
- Fellglow Keep — A huge fort east-northeast of Whiterun, and inhabited by mages.
- Fort Amol — A Stormcloak fort located to the northwest of Darkwater Crossing along the White River.
- Fort DawnguardDG — A large fort southeast of Riften which serves as the Dawnguard's base of operations.
- Fort Dunstad — A large fort occupied by bandits, located south of Dawnstar.
- Fort Fellhammer — A fort and iron mine inhabited by bandits, south of Dawnstar.
- Fort FrostmothDB — A small fortress located southeast of Raven Rock and northeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Fort Greenwall — A fort situated south-southeast of Shor's Stone, northwest of Riften
- Fort Greymoor — A medium-sized fort west of the Western Watchtower near Whiterun.
- Fort Hraggstad — A bandit-controlled fort located north of Dragon Bridge.
- Fort Kastav — A fort northwest of Windhelm on the main Whiterun-Winterhold road, initially occupied by warlocks and skeletons.
- Fort Neugrad — A military fort southeast of Helgen.
- Fort Snowhawk — A military fort located just west of Morthal.
- Fort Sungard — A large Forsworn occupied fort located strategically at the crossroads between the Reach, Whiterun Hold, and Falkreath Hold.
- Gallows Rock — A single level fort occupied by the Silver Hand.
- Harmugstahl — A ruined fort located north-northwest of Karthwasten and east of Dragontooth Crater.
- High Hrothgar — A small settlement roughly halfway up the Throat of the World, and east of Whiterun.
- Highpoint TowerDB — A ruined fort in the Ash Wastes northeast of Raven Rock and west of Tel Mithryn.
- Ilinalta's Deep — A medium-sized Imperial fort that mysteriously collapsed.
- Mistwatch — A fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Morvunskar — A fort located to the southwest of, and overlooking, Windhelm.
- Nightcaller Temple — A ruin located on the clifftop overlooking Dawnstar.
- Northwatch Keep — A medium-sized military fort in northwest Haafingar, to the west of Fort Hraggstad.
- Treva's Watch — A fort situated to the southeast of Ivarstead and to the west of Riften.
- Western Watchtower — A dilapidated stone fort just west of Whiterun.