In terms of combinations of two ingredients, Vampire Dust can be combined with 61 other ingredients.
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Cure Disease||Restore Magicka||Withering MoonCC (0.36×) (1.2×,1.22×)|
|Invisibility||Regenerate Health||Luna Moth Wing, Screaming MawCC (4×,4.6×) (4×,0.03×,0.11×)|
|Invisibility||Restore Magicka||Blister Pod CapCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1.2×,1.22×), Elytra IchorCC (1.5×,1.56×) (1.2×,1.22×), Green Butterfly WingCC|
30 guaranteed samples can be found in 22 different locations. Locations with multiple samples are:
- 2 around Autumnwatch Tower (The Rift)
- 2 in the Dawnstar Sanctuary (The Pale)
- 2 in Drelas' Cottage (Whiterun Hold)
- 2 in Hjerim (Windhelm)
- 2 in Honeyside (Riften)
- 2 in the Mortar and Pestle (Dawnstar)
- 2 in Nightcaller Temple (The Pale)
- 2 in the Palace of the Kings Upstairs (Windhelm)
It is categorized as a rare ingredient, meaning that most apothecary merchants have a 21% chance of carrying 1-4 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found only in rare-type apothecary's satchels.
- Up to 3 samples at 1.7% chance each or 1 sample at 2.3% chance: carried by Silver Hand members.
Vampire dust is dropped by all vampires, including Ancient Vampires, Blooded Vampires, Master Vampires, Vampire Fledglings, Vampire Mistwalkers, Vampire Nightstalkers, Volkihar Vampires, Volkihar Master Vampires, as well as named vampires such as Alva and Laelette the Vampire.