(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Cures all diseases.
Cure Disease is a magical effect that cures all of the target's diseases. The effect will also cure Sanguinare Vampiris, but only within the first three days after infection.
Other than potions, methods of curing diseases include:
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Cure Disease:
- Charred Skeever Hide (0.36× )
- Felsaad Tern FeathersDB
- Hawk Feathers (0.36× ) (1st effect)
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Vampire Dust
- ChokeweedCC (0.36× )
- Hunger TongueCC (0.36× )
- Juvenile MudcrabCC
- Red Kelp Gas BladderCC (0.36× )
- Scrib JellyCC (0.36× )
- Withering MoonCC (0.36× )
Since Cure Disease does not rely on magnitude, simply eating a single ingredient (e.g. Hawk Feathers) is as effective as a potion.
- Unlike past Elder Scrolls games, there is no way to cast a Cure Disease spell.
- One good source of Cure Disease potions and alchemy ingredients are members of the Silver Hand, who nearly always carry Cure Disease potions and/or ingredients with the effect.