|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Jornibret's Last Dance|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DragonLair04Exterior01, DragonLair04Exterior02, DragonLair04Exterior03, DragonLair04Exterior04, DragonLair04Exterior05|
|Southeast of the Alchemist's Shack
West of Froki's Shack
|Word Wall||Marked for Death|
|# of Tanning Racks||2|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
The dirt path leads to the southern tower, and there is a stone path branching to the north that leads to the northern tower. There is a silver ore vein located at the base of the southern tower. Stairs lead up towards the northern tower, past an old extinguished campfire, with a food sack and various items of clutter nearby. There is a non-respawning patch of imp stool on your right, and a tanning rack just to the right outside the entrance to the northern tower.
Inside the northern tower, the bottom floor contains another tanning rack by the entrance, with a set of shelves to the right and a cooking pot in the middle of the floor. The shelves hold two deer hides, two leather strips, and a blacksmith's elixir. Climbing the spiral stone stairs leads directly to the top floor, where three unowned bed rolls can be found. There is also an enchanted pair of hide boots and a hide helmet on a crate beside a straw bale. Finally, a copy of the Light Armor skill book Jornibret's Last Dance and a bottle of alto wine are on the small crate by a chair.
Inside the southern tower, the bottom floor contains two imp stool fungi, several food sacks and barrels, a loose piece of firewood, and a woodcutter's axe on a wooden block. The second floor holds a bed roll, a random rare book, two loose pieces of firewood, a medium coin purse, and a wooden bowl holding a chicken egg beside a bale of straw; on the other side of the bale is a food barrel with an apothecary's satchel on top. The top floor contains a skeleton that can be looted for a copy of Physicalities of Werewolves beside a crate with a bottle of Nord mead on top and the unlocked boss chest. In an open crate beside the skeleton are two bowls of vampire dust, and in another open crate on the other side of the chest are two samples of slaughterfish scales. There is a stone bridge crossing the gap to the word wall.
Before the dragons' return, the towers will be occupied by a group of bandits. There are two bandits at the bottom of the northern tower, a bandit outside the southern tower, and a bandit chief at the top.
After the dragons' return, the word wall will be guarded by a leveled dragon. The dragon will likely detect you before you ascend the towers, and can sometimes detect the undead of Arcwind Point and will fly off to deal with them.
- A quicksilver ore vein is located 210 ft southwest of the tower.
- If you fall off the stone bridge to the word wall, there is a small point in the rocks where you may get trapped and be unable to escape. Luckily you can still fast-travel from here.
- The dragon at Autumnwatch may be killed by undead south of the cliff overlooking Autumnwatch.
- Autumnwatch Tower can be reached from Arcwind Point via a wall of dark, sloped rock on the road to Arcwind directly south of the Tower. Descending from this point lets you quite literally get the drop on the Autumnwatch dragon.
- The word may not appear on the wall, leaving you unable to learn the entire Marked for Death shout. There does not appear to be a definite fix for this, though loading from a previous save may cause the word to appear. You will hear the background music/chanting, and the sound that plays when you learn a word will play, but you will not learn the word. The chanting/background music will continue to play every time you visit the site.
- Killing the dragon and returning to the wall may fix this should the dragon fly off to Arcwind Point.[verification needed — see ]