This article is about the city. For the Orsinium DLC pack, see Orsinium (DLC).
The city is split into four districts. In the north, centred on the Temple of Ire, lies the Temple District[verification needed], which also contains The Greedy Gut, both city gates, and the stables. Immediately to the south is the Crafting District, containing Rime Hammer Forge and the Mages Guild, as well as the House of Orsimer Glories. South of the river is the Merchant District, containing marketplaces and trade stalls, as well as the Fighters Guild and Bank. In the east sits the Residential District, stretching from the King's Cornerclub to the imposing Scarp Keep, home of King Kurog.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Coldsnap Clothiers — A clothing shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Fighters Guild and Bank — A guildhall and bank in Orsinium.
- The Greedy Gut — An inn in Orsinium.
- Guild Traders — A guild kiosk marketplace located outside Orsinium's northern gate.
- Haggler's Bluff — A marketplace in central Orsinium that houses many merchant stalls.
- King's Cornerclub — An inn in Orsinium.
- Lonesome Desert Tailors — A tailoring shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Mages Guild — The Mages Guild's hall in Orsinium.
- Orcish Pride Outfitters — A leatherworking shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Orsinium Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Orsinium.
- Rime Hammer Forge — The large Smithy in the center of Orsinium.
- Shatul Clan Corral — The stables near the main gate of Orsinium.
- Skalar's Hostel — An inn just outside of Orsinium.
- The Letter from the Orsinium Orphanage and New Life Charity Writs mention donors for the Orsinium Home for Displaced Children, though it cannot be found in the city.
- The book Return to Orsinium, released long before the DLC, mentions many locations such as the Caves of Dark Abundance, the Everember Forges, and the Malacath-worshiping Temple of Grievance that do not appear in the city. Some were likely early names for locations that do appear in the city.
- It also mentions the Jugular as being the river that runs through the city, and the Obdurate Gates as the gate entrances.