|Location||Green-Tusk Grocery; Morkul Stronghold|
During a quest to try and reverse a hagraven transformation ritual by Mages Guild member Deechee-Noo you must obtain a frozen egg from Nednor, which he gladly gives free of charge. He, like Telarnel and Rasna, has a venereal relationship with the Argonian mage.
- "Eggs! Beautiful, glorious eggs! Get your eggs right here!
Scramble them, fry them, hard boil them—you can even throw them at people when they annoy you! You can't do that with a tomato! Well, I guess you could, but an egg works so much better!"
- Deechee-Noo sent me to get a frozen egg.
- "Deechee-Noo? I haven't seen her since we… well, never mind about that.
She does love my frozen eggs, though! I bury them in the snow near Shatul Ranch. Freezes them so solid they won't thaw in less than a week! She can't get enough of them."
- What do I owe you for the frozen egg?
- "It's for Deechee-Noo, right? No charge!
Just tell that lusty Argonian that I want to see her on Loredas. She can repay my generosity with a little generosity of her own. And she'll know exactly what I mean."
If spoken to again, he'll say:
- "Deechee-Noo is a little strange, but she knows how to have a good time!
I did try one of those frozen eggs once myself, though. You know what I got? A chipped tooth! I don't know what she sees in those things."
Breakfast of the BizarreEdit
He can also be found at the Morkul Stronghold, where he has a job request: When you do the quest for the first time:
- "So you're the one seeking out my eggs? Excellent! I know I can count on you to get the job done right.
Just be careful bringing them back. Eggs don't travel well."
- "Oh, thank Auri-El. I had hoped that Guruzug would seek you out again. I hope you're ready for another trip to Coldperch Cavern."
- You're the egg merchant from Orsinium, aren't you? (If you have completed Birdsong's Curse)
- "Yes indeed. As you may recall, I specialize in the sale of all things ovoid. I've heard rumors about some bizarre eggs tucked away in Coldperch Cavern, and I'm keen to get my hands on some."
- What's so unusual about those eggs?
- "Do you really want to know? Fair enough. I have it on very good authority that some of the people Kraala transformed into birds, uh … produced."
- "Yes. Eggs, I mean. They laid eggs."
- You're comfortable selling eggs laid by hexed bird-people?
- "Comfortable? No! It's an abomination. But it's not for me to judge. Somewhere out there, there's a customer who's desperate to consume a magical person-egg. Who am I to deny them that opportunity?"
- What about what's inside?
- "Oh no, never mind that. Our mutual friend Deechee told me that none of the eggs were ever viable. Thank goodness, eh? That's an ethical debate I'd just as soon avoid."
- What are you doing here, Nednor?
- "Ah, the work of an egg merchant is never done. The tastes of Orsinium have become much more refined, you see. I used to be able to make a living on goose eggs alone. Now I've got orders for kwama, and chub loon, and even spider eggs!
- So you have to travel to find them?
- "Indeed I do. I make the best of it though. Where there are eggs, there are also women.
I've got to say though, these Orc ladies are a bit chilly. Must be the diet. Nothing but meat and turnips would turn even Dibella sour, am I right?"
Once you have returned with the eggs:
- "Ah, back again! I trust your mission was a success? I'm anxious to see these eggs."
- I've got your eggs right here. The hagraven is dead as well.
- "Excellent! Wow, they're much larger than I expected. Much fleshier, too. Mara's heart.
Well, I suppose that's that! Here's your payment. Thanks for all your help. I'm sure these will make someone very happy."
If you talk to him afterwards:
- "Thanks again for collecting these eggs for me. I've already got a handful of potential buyers. They're very odd people—but also very wealthy!"
- What are you doing here, Nednor? (Repeats above replies)