This article is about the city on Auridon. For the NPC, see Vulkhel Guard (NPC).
|Discovery|| Leveled XP
Vulkhel Guard contains all the necessary services for a large city, including crafting stations, a bank, and chapters of the Fighters Guild and Mages Guild. The Queen has planned a visit here as one stop on her tour around Auridon, and Watch Captain Astanya is working frantically to prepare.
- Vulkhel Guard Objective: Support the City Watch in Vulkhel Guard.
- Ache For Cake: Gather ingredients for a special anniversary cake.
- Aicessar's Invitation: Visit the local Fighters Guild.
- Anchors from the Harbour: Find two Guild members who were investigating Dark Anchors.
- Chasing Shadows: Locate the agent of evil lurking in a nearby city.
- Crafting Certification: Meet the master crafters and become certified in your chosen professions.
- Curinure's Invitation: Visit the local Mages Guild.
A Friend In Need: Track down the deed to an inn room.(disabled since Update 16)
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- Invitation to Orsinium: Escort a supply caravan to the Wrothgarian city of Orsinium.
- The Jester's Festival: Join in the frivolities of the Festival of Fools.
- Long Lost Lore: Recover books from a local ruin and uncover the secrets of its author.
New in Town: Help retrieve some outstanding debts.(disabled since Patch 1.0.1)
- Of Knives and Long Shadows: Protect the scryers of the Order of the Eye from their own shadows.
- Springtime Flair: Cheer up Auridon's locals on behalf of your "queen".
- The Tharn Speaks: Help the Chancellor uncover some new information at a Worm Cult lair.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.
- Reeling in Recruits: Help recruit new adventurers for Cyrodilic Collections' expeditions to Murkmire.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Abecean Saddle Company — The stable in Vulkhel Guard.
- Aegis of Auri-El — A store in Vulkhel Guard that has many merchants.
- Brightsteel Armory — A shop in Vulkhel Guard housing a weaponsmith and a woodworker.
- Carillda's Crates — A guild trader kiosk run by Carillda, located near Vulkhel Docks.
- The Crystal Vial — An enchanter/alchemist's shop in Vulkhel Guard.
- Fighters Guild — The Vulkhel Guard branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Guard's Forge — A smithy in Vulkhel Guard.
- The Handy Haversack — A pack merchant store in Vulkhel Guard.
- Harborside Market — A merchant tent at the Vulkhel Docks.
- Mages Guild — The Vulkhel Guard branch of the Mages Guild.
- Rededication Shrine — A shrine to Mara located in Vulkhel Guard.
- Salted Wings Tavern — The inn in Vulkhel Guard.
- Starfall Arcana — A mystic's shop in Vulkhel Guard.
- Timber & Tools — A carpentry in Vulkhel Guard.
- Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury — A manor in Vulkhel Guard that contains the town's bank and administration.
- Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Vulkhel Guard.
- Transport Services
- Caravan: Ambassador Lazgara (Wrothgar)
- Vulkhel Docks — The transportation hub for the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Dominion Navigator: Selandilwen (Reaper's March, Grahtwood, Glenumbra, Stonefalls)
- Dock: Sugar-Claws (Khenarthi's Roost)
- Harbor Skiff: (Gold Coast)
- Harbor Skiff: (Davon's Watch)
- The Interim Suitor: (Daggerfall)
Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine is located just inside the northern entrance to the city, north of the docks and east of the manor. This wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you arrive on your alliance's starter island after escaping The Wailing Prison.
Vulkhel Guard PeopleEdit
† This person has been removed from the game.