Ebonheart is a city in central Stonefalls. It is ruled by House Dres, but has a significant presence of House Redoran and House Hlaalu. The northern district of the city is inhabited by former Argonian slaves, who even have their own Hist tree, while Ashlander traders and Nord sawyers camp outside the southern gate.
The city is ruled by Drathus Othral. Its citizens are experiencing some racial tensions.
- Ebonheart Objective: Unite the citizens of Ebonheart.
A Friend In Need: Track down the deed to an inn room.(disabled since Update 16)
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- The Jester's Festival: Join in the frivolities of the Festival of Fools.
- Lava Foot Stomp: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Dunmer of Stonefalls.
- A Noble Guest: Steal away the "king's betrothed" to join his feast.
- Taking the Tower: Collaborate on another wine-related "business venture".
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Ashfall Stables — A stable in southern Ebonheart.
- Ebonheart Furnishing Styles — A furniture store in Ebonheart run by Frohilde Snow-Hair and Listens-to-Sea.
- Ebonheart Plaza — A Marketplace in the center of Ebonheart.
- Ebonheart Unified Metalworks — A smithy in Ebonheart which houses blacksmithing and clothing stations along with respective vendors.
- Ebonheart Wayshrine — Located in central Ebonheart.
- The Ebony Flask — An inn and tavern in eastern Ebonheart.
- Fighters Guild — A tent containing the Ebonheart branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Indrano's Wonderful Wares — A general goods stall run by the merchant Mendyn Indrano.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild, housed in a tent located in central Ebonheart.
- Plaza Trademarket — A gathering of guild kiosks in central Ebonheart.
- Soldiers' Camp — A small camp with a cooking fire, set up on the southeastern outskirts of Ebonheart.
- Stonecrush Lumber Camp — A carpentry located on the outskirts of Ebonheart.