They are essentially a warrior clan, who live by the ideals of duty, gravity, and piety. Their loyalty is first to the Tribunal, second to Great House Redoran, and third to Family and Clan. Redoran prize duty, honor, and piety above all else. They are deeply linked with the Tribunal Temple, helping to enforce the Tribunal's will across Morrowind. High Councilor Meriath rules as the House's Archmaster.
- High Councilor Meriath
- Councilor Dalarn
- Councilor Dolvara
- Councilor Eris Releth
- Councilor Tredere Redoran
- Bad Medicine: Discover the source of the Llodos Plague.
- Quest for the Cure: Create a real cure for the Llodos Plague.
- Rules and Regulations: Investigate the Redoran leadership at Tal'Deic Fortress.
- A Service for the Dead: Return a dead man's medallion.
- Remembering Risa: Recover an amulet from the Coiled Path.
- Ancestral Ties: Help a Redoran noble look into his family's past.
- Fleeing the Past: Help a Redoran councilor find his runaway daughter.
- The Scarlet Judge: Help a masked vigilante root out injustice in Suran.
- Ebonheart — A city in central Stonefalls.
- Quarantine Serk — A small village in western Deshaan, just north of the town of Narsis.
- Mournhold — A city on Morrowind's southern mainland, in the Deshaan region.
- Tal'Deic Fortress — An Ebonheart Pact-aligned House Redoran military outpost in eastern Deshaan, located northwest of Silent Mire.
- Balmora — A city found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- Suran — A town found northeast of Vivec City in the Ascadian Isles region of Vvardenfell.
- Gnisis — A town found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell.
- Molag Mar — A town found in the Molag Amur region of Vvardenfell.
- Vivec City — The largest city on Vvardenfell and the home of Vivec.
- Redoran Garrison — A military fortress owned by House Redoran. It is being used to host the most recent meeting of the Redoran council.
- Arenim Manor — An estate found in the Bitter Coast region of Vvardenfell.
- For more information, see the lore article.