Vendors can be found in most major cities and many smaller settlements. They may also be spotted on the road between cities. You may purchase items from them, or sell off your unwanted loot. Sellers will also offer repair services for any damaged gear you may be wearing. There are several types of vendors. This only affects what they have for sale - all sellers will purchase any type of items from you, and all of them offer repair services.
- Alchemists have potions for sale.
- Armorers have heavy armor for sale.
- Brewers have drinks for sale, as well as recipes needed for writs.
- Chefs have food for sale, as well as recipes needed for writs.
- Innkeepers have repair kits, lockpicks, potions for restoring attributes, and bait for sale.
- Leatherworkers have medium armor for sale.
- Merchants have bait, repair kits, lockpicks, and potions for restoring attributes for sale.
- Mystics have soul gems for sale.
- Tailors have light armor for sale.
- Weaponsmiths have melee weapons for sale.
- Woodworkers have shields, bows, and staves for sale.
- Blacksmiths sell unidentified heavy armor and melee weapons, and crafting elements.
- Carpenters sell unidentified wooden gear and crafting elements.
- Clothiers sell unidentified medium and light armor, and crafting elements.
- Enchanters sell glyphs for enchanting armor, and runestones for creating glyphs.
- Grocers have provisioning ingredients for sale.
Alliance War VendorsEdit
- Alliance Quartermasters are vendors who give access to Guild Stores and also serve as Siege Merchants.
- Elite Gear Vendors sell high level PvP armor and weapons.
Mercenary Merchantswere vendors who hired mercenaries to guard keeps (currently disabled).
- Regional Equipment Vendors sell superior-quality set items, with containers themed around different zones.
- Siege Merchants are vendors who sell siege weapons.
- War Enchanters sell items similar to an enchanter but for Alliance Points instead of gold.
- War Researchers sell Akaviri motif chapters, and the style materials for Akaviri and Alliance styles.
Tel Var Stone VendorsEdit
- Tel Var Armorers sell superior-quality set items.
- Tel Var Equipment Lockbox Merchants sell random epic-quality set items.
- Tel Var General Merchants sell Imperial City-specific materials.
- Tel Var Greater Armorers sell epic-quality set items.
- Tel Var Jewelry Merchants sell legendary-quality set items.
- Bankers and Moneylenders offer storage space for gear you want to keep but not carry around, or transfer between characters.
- Fences buy or launder stolen goods.
- Guild Traders are vendors that allow the public to purchase from guild stores.
- Hall Stewards are representatives of the Fighters Guild, responsible for recruiting new members. They also function as Achievement Furnishers for the Fighters Guild.
- Pack Merchants offer extra carrying capacity so you can hold more gear.
- Shadowy Suppliers offer supplies to ranking Dark Brotherhood members.
- Stablemasters have Horses for sale, and allow you to increase your riding skill.
- (Travel) Boatswains and Navigators offer travel services, granting passage to other locations at no cost.
- Chefs & Brewers sell both food and drink.
- Event Merchants sell unique items during Events. Currently there is only one: The Impresario.
- Event Merchant's Assistants sell holiday achievement furnishings. Currently there is only one: Philius Dormier.
- The Golden is a special vendor that sells rare set pieces, but only on weekends.
- Mastercraft Mediators sell items in exchange for writ vouchers.
- Profiteers sell random veteran armor pieces.
- Stylemasters sell style crafting materials.
- Traveling Festival Merchants can be found during the New Life Festival.
- Weapons were vendors who sell both weapons and shields. All have since been changed to other vendor types.