The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Home City||Vulkhel Guard|
|Location||Outside the Vulkhel Guard Fighters Guild|
She can be found watching the Guild Blades practicing archery:
- "Yes? Speak, and make it quick. This one is short on time."
- Erronfaire needs you back at the docks. Now.
- "Of course she does. This one can read the skies as well as the captain. But Anala will be staying right here.
For now, at least."
- Why? She seemed pretty upset.
If she is not the last of the crew to be found, she'll say:
- "There are rumors of Maormer about. Anala will have none of it. This one stays in the safety of the Guard, until the coast is clear."
- If that's your decision, I'll tell the Captain.
If she is the last one to be found, she'll say:
- "There are rumors of Maormer about. Anala will have none of it. This one stays in the safety of the Guard, until the coast is clear.
Especially after what happened to Degail."
- What happened to Degail?
- "Degail didn't believe the rumors. She went for a walk along the southwest shore and never returned.
You are so much braver than Anala. You should look for Degail! Yes, look for Degail. Anala will remain here."
If you talk to her afterwards:
- "A Maormer infestation of Auridon could be very, very bad. Anala hates to think of how bad this could be."
Meeting her after the quest:
- "Word of Degail and the Maormer reached Anala's ears. This one is glad you found her, but sad the rumors to prove true."