( ) (lore page)
|Region: Ascadian Isles|
Pelagiad is a small farming village situated near the southern shore of Lake Amaya. After Vvardenfell was opened for settlement in 3E 414, the Empire built Fort Pelagiad to guard the roads between Vivec, Seyda Neen, Balmora, and points north. Legion veterans began to build farms around the fort, and several shops were set up as the village grew. The town now boasts a tavern, trader, and blacksmith, and is noted for its Western architecture resembling that of a High Rock village.
Angoril is the ranking officer of the Imperial Legion, but you won't get any orders here. You can join the Imperial Cult by talking to Ygfa, who can be found in a back room. She sells potions, ingredients and spells, including the most powerful version of Turn Undead. Shadbak gra-Burbug is the Legion smith.
Drelasa Ramothran offers sundries and beds at the Halfway Tavern. If you are male, Ahnassi can become a special friend. Ladia Flarugrius offers services, but only to members of the Thieves Guild. Hrordis has a nasty temper and an enchanted belt. Across from the tavern is the trader Mebestian Ence. Next door, the Armorer Uulernil is a Blacksmith with a good selection of projectiles.
Getting There and AroundEdit
- The Almsivi Intervention is split here; depending on where you are in town, you'll reach either Balmora or Vivec High Fane.
Places of Interest Around PelagiadEdit
- Dren Plantation is straight east.
- There are a number of bandit caves scattered around the shores of the lakes near the village. The smugglers hideout of Mannammu is just to the south on the shore of Lake Hairan, the slaver hideout of Panat is on a small peninsula directly north of the Fort, and the smugglers cave of Punammu may be found on the shore of a small cove to the east.
- Escort Tarvyn Faren: Escort a House Hlaalu merchant to Pelagiad.
- Gathering Marshmerrow: Retrieve five pieces of this ingredient from a Pelagiad farmer.
- Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End: Collect a red shirt and black vest for the Harvest's End festival.
- Escort Itermerel: Escort the scholar Itermerel to Pelagiad.
- Threads of the Webspinner: Find 26 Sanguine items for Eno Hlaalu to receive a nice reward from Mephala.
- Ahnassi, a Special Friend: A great romance awaits for those male characters brave enough to try.
- Nels Llendo: Give this handsome bandit some gold, a kiss, or a shallow grave.
- The Beauty and the Bandit: Help a woman find love.
- The Silver Bowl: Return this silver bowl found in a smugglers' cave to its rightful owner.
- Sleepers Awake: Save several people from Dagoth Ur's spell.
|Ahnassi||Khajiit||Monk Service||Thieves Guild (Toad)||9||106||23||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Trainer|
|Angoril||High Elf||Master-at-Arms||Imperial Legion (Knight Protector)||7||97||110||0||0||Fort Pelagiad||Trainer|
|Dralas Gilu||Dark Elf||Rogue||10||110||24||0||30||[0,-7]|
|Drelasa Ramothran||Dark Elf||Publican||8||71||122||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Merchant|
|Erval||Wood Elf||Commoner||10||88||100||0||0||Erval's House|
|Farusea Salas||Dark Elf||Commoner||10||93||100||0||30||[0,-7]|
|Ladia Flarugrius||Imperial||Savant Service||Thieves Guild (Footpad)||7||70||122||100||30||Halfway Tavern||Trainer; Merchant|
|Madres Navur||Dark Elf||Acrobat||10||102||94||0||0||Madres Navur's House|
|Mebestian Ence||Breton||Trader Service||10||94||128||100||30||Mebestien Ence: Trader||Merchant|
|Morbash gro-Shagdub||Orc||Warrior||3||74||64||0||30||Fort Pelagiad, South Wall|
|Murberius Harmevus||Imperial||Warrior||10||127||94||0||30||Murberius Harmevus' House|
|Nelos Onmar||Dark Elf||Rogue||12||111||98||0||30||Halfway Tavern|
|New-Shoes Bragor||Wood Elf||Thief||Thieves Guild (Wet Ear)||9||71||106||0||30||Fort Pelagiad, South Wall|
|Samia||Wood Elf||Sorcerer||10||81||144||0||30||Halfway Tavern|
|Shadbak gra-Burbug||Orc||Smith||Imperial Legion (Spearman)||12||147||98||100||30||Fort Pelagiad||Blacksmith; Merchant|
|Uulernil||High Elf||Smith||10||119||114||100||30||Uulernil : Armorer||Blacksmith; Merchant|
|Yakum Hairshashishi||Dark Elf||Rogue||4||59||84||90||30||Halfway Tavern||Ashlander with dialog about Blight storms and soul sickness.|
|Ygfa||Nord||Healer Service||Imperial Cult (Adept)||7||69||74||100||30||Fort Pelagiad||Spell Merchant; Merchant|