|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Faction(s)||Imperial Cult (Adept)|
Ygfa is a Nord healer serving the Imperial Cult at Fort Pelagiad. She sells ingredients, potions and spells to all who need them. Ygfa is one of the people you can speak to if you wish to join the Imperial Cult. If you finished The Silver Bowl quest, she will make you a member of the Cult for free. If you are a member, you can ask her for a promotion if you've earned it.
She is somewhat involved in The Silver Bowl quest, during which she will tell you where to find the bowl's proper owner, although the quest can be done easily enough without ever speaking to her. Ygfa is also very knowledgeable about all manner of magic as well as the various diseases you may encounter in Vvardenfell. Ygfa is a restocking vendor for the following ingredients: Ash Yam, Bittergreen Petals, Chokeweed, Guar Hide, and Marshmerrow.
Her greetings can be:
- "Blessings of the Nine, %PCName. I am Ygfa, Fort Pelagiad's Healer, and an Adept of the Imperial cult. I barter for potions and other goods, and can teach a number of spells. All proceeds go to the benefit of the Imperial cult and its many worthwhile projects. Would you like to join the Imperial cult?"
- "Blessings of the Nine, %PCRank %PCName. Did you wish to barter for potions and other goods? Or do you hope to learn a new spell?"
- "Blessings of the Nine, %PCName. Piernette Beluelle told me about you. I am Ygfa, Fort Pelagiad's Healer, and an Adept of the Imperial cult. I barter for potions and other goods, and can teach a number of spells. All proceeds go to the benefit of the Imperial cult and its many worthwhile projects. From what Piernette told me, you should join the Imperial cult."
- The Silver Bowl: Return this silver bowl found in a smuggler's cave to its rightful owner.
The Silver BowlEdit
- Beluelle's silver bowl
- "My friend, Piernette Beluelle, had a silver bowl stolen. This must be the same one. You must go speak with Piernette. Best if you start from a familiar landmark -- the north entrance to the Foreign Quarter of Vivec. Due north from the bridge to the Foreign Quarter of Vivec is an east-west rope bridge across a lagoon. Cross the bridge east, then follow the path as it heads north. You'll pass Nilera's farmhouse on the left, and the next house north will be Piernette's farmhouse."
If you returned the bowl to Beluelle:
- "I hear you returned the bowl that was stolen from Piernette and Armond Beluelle. That was very good of you."
If you refused to hand back the bowl:
- "I heard how you treated my friend Piernette Beluelle. It's disgraceful. You should give her that bowl."
- Ygfa's version of Turn Undead, Blessed Touch, is arguably the best in the game for the cheap cost of 5 Magicka. This is actually the same spell given to those born under the sign of the Ritual. However, the spell is not assigned to any school of magic, and thus casting it will not improve any of your skills.
Ygfa has the following spells available for sale:
|Blessed Touch *||5||Turn Undead 100 pts for 30s on Touch|
|Righteousness||4||Absorb Health 10 pts on Touch|
|Balyna's Antidote||5||Cure Poison on Self|
|Balyna's Efficacious Balm||3||Restore Health 3-22 pts on Self|
|Flameguard||90||Resist Fire 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Frostguard||90||Resist Frost 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Poisonguard||90||Resist Poison 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
|Restore Endurance||19||Restore Endurance 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Restore Intelligence||19||Restore Intelligence 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Restore Luck||19||Restore Luck 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Restore Speed||19||Restore Speed 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Restore Strength||19||Restore Strength 5-20 pts for 30s on Self|
|Rilm's Cure||15||Cure Common Disease on Self|
|Shockguard||90||Resist Shock 20-40 pts for 30s on Self|
* Indicates spells which cannot be purchased from anyone else, though spells with the same effects at different magnitudes can be purchased elsewhere.
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in bold are Leveled Lists. Click on them to learn more about what they may contain.