|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Nels Llendo (nels llendo)|
|Location||Ascadian Isles Region, [0,-9]|
|Training||Short Blade (52)
Nels Llendo is a Dunmer thief who can be found on the road south of Pelagiad, heading towards Seyda Neen. When you pass him, he will confront you. A female character can get by with just a kiss. If you refuse to give him a kiss, he will let you pass unharmed. If you are playing a male character, he will demand 50 gold to pass. If you refuse him, he will attack you, and you'll be forced to kill him (You can also plead poverty, if you are strapped for cash). He doesn't have much of value, though, so you might as well just give him what he wants. Once you do, he'll tell you that you can meet him later at the Halfway Tavern in Pelagiad. When you do, you can receive medium training from him in Short Blade, and minor training in Security and Sneak. He is the only trainer for Security that is not affiliated with a faction. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Nels Llendo: Give this handsome bandit some gold, a kiss, or a shallow grave.
- "Hello, my dear. Nels Llendo at your service."
- "Greetings, my friend! It is I, Nels Llendo."
- "Yes, all I desire is a single kiss from beautiful lady such as yourself. Will you not grant Nels Llendo so simple a boon?"
- What harm could one kiss do? "Ahhhh...yes. Though it is Nels Llendo they call thief, it is you, %PCName, who has stolen my heart. Your kiss is worth more gold than I might find in a Duke's treasury. I must take my leave of you now, dear lady, but I take my lodging at the Halfway Tavern in Pelagiad. Perhaps you will visit Nels Llendo there some time. I'm certain I will be able to be of some service to you then. Until that time, good bye."
- I'd sooner kiss a guar. "No? Ah well, perhaps it was too much to hope for a simple man such as Nels Llendo. But, if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me. Good day, madam."
- Nels Llendo:
- "That is I. Nels Llendo at your service."
- "I see by your blush that my name is familiar to you. Fear not, fair lady. Nels Llendo is far from the heartless villain some have made me out to be. From as charming and gracious a woman as you, I would ask for but a single kiss. It would be the most precious prize I have ever solicited from a...client."
- "Ah...I see you have heard of me. I am not surprised. No, no...do not tremble in fear. Nels Llendo is a reasonable man, hardly the cutthroat some would make me out to be. I offer you a fair and healthy proposition."
- "A very simple proposition, actually. You will give me 50 septims, and in return, you will be allowed to continue safely on your journey. Nels Llendo gives you his word as a gentleman that, once our transaction has taken place, you have nothing to fear from me. In fact, I can be a very good friend to have. What say you?"
- Fine. Take my money, brigand. "An excellent choice, my friend. As I said, Nels Llendo can be a very good friend to have. If you are ever in Pelagiad, I can usually be found at the Halfway Tavern. Do stop by and visit -- I'm certain I can be of some service to you. Now, I must be off. Good day to you, sir!"
- Never! "I fear you are making an unwise decision, my friend. But, so be it...though I hate to soil my clothes with your blood. No matter. Such is the life of Nels Llendo."
- "Hmmmm...you don't seem to have the gold that Nels Llendo requires. That is a problem."
- "There's no more to be said now. Perhaps I'll see you again some time."