|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded to other pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
|Subregions||See Planes of Oblivion|
|Appears in||Battlespire, Redguard, Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Oblivion Mobile, Skyrim, Dragonborn, ESO, Legends, Blades|
There are at least sixteen major Planes of Oblivion, each ruled over by one of the Daedric Princes, and over 37,000 other documented planes, including chaos realms and pocket realities, although there exists far more than that. Most realms are maintained by greater Daedra, although some are ruled by mortals who have ascended to immortality—like the Ideal Masters. The realms of the Daedric Princes can be very extensive;
The 16 main Daedric planes along with the Daedric Princes they are associated with are:
- Apocrypha, Hermaeus Mora's realm.
- Ashpit, Malacath's realm.
- Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm.
- The Colored Rooms, Meridia's realm.
- The Deadlands, Mehrunes Dagon's realm.
- The Evergloam, Nocturnal's realm.
- The Fields of Regret, Clavicus Vile's realm.
- The Hunting Grounds, Hircine's realm.
- Moonshadow, Azura's realm.
- The Myriad Realms of Revelry, Sanguine's realms.
- The Pits, Peryite's realm.
- Quagmire, Vaermina's realm.
- The Realm of Boethia, Boethiah's realm.
- The Scuttling Void, Namira's realm.
- The Shivering Isles, Sheogorath's realm.
- The Spiral Skein, Mephala's realm.
Each plane is different in appearance, depending upon the nature of its ruler. They can range from beautiful to desolate; some are even too strange for mortal comprehension.
- Loading Screens in Oblivion
- Daedra Dossier: Cold-Flame Atronach — Denogorath the Dread Archivist
- Lord Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius Answer Your Questions — Fa-Nuit-Hen and Tutor Riparius