The Elder Scrolls: Blades is an upcoming free-to-play spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It will feature procedurally generated dungeons (similar to Arena), rebuilding a destroyed town, and PvP combat in an arena. Originally planned to be released in Fall of 2018, the game is set to release in early 2019, and will be released on portable devices, current generation consoles, PC, and be available to play in VR. Additionally, players will be able to play against each other regardless of platform. Limited early access began on March 27, 2019.
Additional general game information can be found here.
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Character Creation — A guide to the character creation process
- First Time Players — A guide to help new players come to grips with Blades
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- System Requirements — The official minimum and recommended system requirements for the game
Previews and Reviews
- Credits — Details on exactly who did what to create the game
- Development Team — A list of the developers who created the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Different things you may have noticed about Blades that just weren't right
- Historical References — References to people, places and events from previous Elder Scrolls games
- In-Depth Guides — Various walkthroughs and tutorials to help get the most out of the game
- Music — Information about Blades' soundtrack
- Technical Support — Hardware and system software issues and their practical solutions