The Elder Scrolls: Blades is a free-to-play spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It takes place primarily in the province of Cyrodiil, and features procedurally-generated dungeons (similar to Arena), rebuilding a destroyed town, and PvP arena combat. Originally planned to be released in Fall of 2018, the game was later set to release in early 2019, with limited early access beginning on March 27, 2019. It left open Early Access on May 12, 2020. Blades is currently available on phones, tablets, and Nintendo Switch; it will eventually be released on current generation consoles and PC, and will be available to play in VR. Additionally, the game supports cross-platform play, allowing you to carry your progress across multiple platforms.
- "You are member of the ancient order of the Blades. Forced into exile, you seek refuge in your remote hometown only to find it reduced to rubble. Now, it’s up to you to restore your town back to its former glory."
- — Blades Reveal text
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Character Creation — A guide to the character creation process
- First Time Players — A guide to help new players get a grip on Blades
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Breakables — Containers that spew loot when broken
- Chests — Information on the game's loot box mechanic
- Effects — The effects that can impact you and your enemies
- Emotes — Taunt your Arena opponent
- Food — Interactable objects that restore Health
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- Secrets — Tucked away areas with worthwhile loot
- Store — The array of in-game, purchasable store entries
- Celebrations — Celebrations that have taken place in Blades
- Creatures — A bestiary of all creatures found in the game
- Factions — Listing of all the guilds and factions in the game
- Guilds — Player-made factions
- NPCs — Listing of all non-player characters in the game
- Places — A list of all the areas that can be visited in the game
- Services — Tasks the townsfolk will carry out
Previews and Reviews
- Credits — Details on exactly who did what to create the game
- Development Team — A list of the developers who created the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Different things you may have noticed about Blades that just weren't right
- Help — The in-game help menu
- Historical References — References to people, places and events from previous Elder Scrolls games
- Loading Screens — Information that appears when the game is loading
- Music — Information about Blades' soundtrack