Oblivion Mobile (officially The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion) is an Elder Scrolls Travels game available on Java-enabled cell phones. It is one of the four mobile games in that series. It follows the storyline established in the console and PC versions of Oblivion, but previous experience with these versions is not required to enjoy the game.
Oblivion Mobile includes ten main levels and four optional quests. Eight classes are available to choose from, and each has access to different armor, weapons, and spells, as well as a number of items available to them all.
- With the empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. You must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
- — Official Description
- Bestiary — A list of the different creature types found throughout the game
- Classes — Information on the eight classes available
- Controls — How to control your character
- Items — All items found in the game
- Places — All the areas of the game, along with accompanying maps
- Spells — The types of magic you may use
- Oblivion Mobile Interview — An interview with Vir2L President, Douglas Frederick about developing Oblivion Mobile. Courtesy of Elderscrolls.Net.
- Credits — A list of the people who developed Oblivion Mobile
- Oblivion Mobile File Formats — Information on the file formats used for game data and save files