An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire is a spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise and the only game in its series. Battlespire was originally conceived as an expansion to TES II: Daggerfall, but evolved into a standalone game. The action takes place within a single multi-level dungeon, the Battlespire, where the player is sent to investigate some unusual events. It was also the first Elder Scrolls game to feature a multiplayer option.
Battlespire is available for download from GOG.com.
- Quests — Stuck on a level? Your question may be answered here
- Books — Catalog of all books found in the game
- Controls — Explanation of controls and default keybindings
- Enchantments — A list of the various enchantments found in the game
- Hints — All kinds of hints and tips for playing the game
- Items — A list of items found in the game
- Sigils — Information on these magical Daedric seals
- Magic and Spells — Description of magic and spells in the game
- Multiplayer — Information on the multiplayer mode
Previews and Reviews
- Features — List and some explanation of features found in the game and the required hardware to view it. Some information taken directly from Bethesda and some from rumors here and there
- Official FAQ — An updated official FAQ on the Bethesda's website put up after the game was released. Contains some information on bugs, patches, improving gameplay, etc.
- Older Official FAQ — The official FAQ for the game before it was released. Contains preview and related information.
- README.TXT — The official readme that comes with the game
- Screenshots — Contains several nice screenshots of the game and a few released animations
- Unofficial FAQ — The unofficial FAQ of the game answering some commonly asked questions
- Videos — Contains a few gameplay videos from around the internet
- The Battlespire Athenaeum — The official Battlespire strategy guide
- Battlespire User's Guide — The official Battlespire manual included with the game
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Development Team — The Battlespire development team
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Lists the known bugs in the game along with any solution if applicable
- Letter from Bethesda's President — An insert included with the game, explaining the idea behind Battlespire and Redguard
- Music — Information about Battlespire's soundtrack
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP