|4th||Weakness to Shock|
|Plant||Beehives, Vacant Beehives|
In terms of combinations of two ingredients, Bees can be combined with 48 other ingredients.
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Ravage Stamina||Restore Stamina||Honeycomb|
With the Dawnguard add-on, 2 guaranteed samples can be found in 2 different locations:
Bees are categorized as a common ingredient, meaning that all apothecary merchants have a 36% chance of carrying 1-5 samples. In addition, they may be randomly found in some barrels and in apothecary's satchels.
Hovering bees typically spawn near beehives. Bees can also be harvested from both beehives and vacant beehives—vacant beehives are missing honeycomb, rather than bees. In total, there are 27 beehives in 21 different locations, and 13 bee spawning sites (each of which can generate up to 10 bees). Locations with spawning sites and/or multiple hives are:
- 2 spawning sites and 4 hives around Honeystrand Cave (The Rift)
- 2 spawning sites and 2 hives centered 260 ft NW of Halldir's Cairn (Falkreath Hold)
- 2 spawning sites and 1 hive centered 520 ft NE of North Shriekwind Bastion (Falkreath Hold)
- 2 hives/spawning sites around Redoran's Retreat (Whiterun Hold), one WSW and the other ENE
- 1 spawning site and 1 hive 220 ft WNW of Tolvald's Cave (The Rift)
- 1 spawning site and 1 hive 110 ft NNW of Lost Knife Hideout (Eastmarch)
- 2 spawning sites and 1 hive 610 ft E of Pinewatch (Falkreath Hold)
- 1 spawning site and 1 hive 440 ft SE of Bleakwind Basin (Whiterun Hold)
- 1 spawning site and 1 hive 220 ft S of Kynesgrove (Eastmarch)
- 1 spawning site 200 ft WSW of Goldenglow Estate (The Rift)
- 2 hives centered 390 ft SSE of the Guardian Stones (Falkreath Hold)
Also see our Skyrim map with beehive locations now marked.