|1st||Resist Poison (0.5×)|
|2nd||Fortify Light Armor|
|Plant||Beehive, Vacant Beehive|
|Merchant Avail.||None ()|
In terms of combinations of two ingredients, Beehive Husks can be combined with 27 other ingredients.
|Desired Effect||Combine with:|
|Fortify Light Armor||Fortify Sneak||Hawk Feathers|
2 guaranteed samples can be found at the following location:
- 1 outside of Honeystrand Cave (The Rift)
- 1 on a shelf near the vat in the main room of Redwater DenDG (The Rift)
This ingredient is not in the
VendorItemIngredient category that allows it to be traded by apothecary merchants (see bugs).
Remaining ways to obtain already-harvested beehive husks all have relatively low probabilities. The best bets are:
- Peddlers may be randomly encountered in the wilderness (typically being attacked). These peddlers have a 25% chance of carrying 1-5 samples.
- Vaermina devotees have a 3% chance of carrying one.
- All types of apothecary's satchels as well as pots hanging from cooking spits have a 3% chance of containing one.
- Warlocks have a 0.9% chance of carrying one.
Husks can be harvested from both beehives and vacant beehives. There are 27 hives found in 21 different locations. Locations with multiple hives are:
- This ingredient cannot normally be bought from apothecary merchants, even though it should be available according to their merchandise leveled lists. It also cannot be sold to apothecary merchants; it can only be sold to general goods merchants.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.