- The Elden Trees of Valenwood, a titanic species of graht-oak, are among the oldest living things on Tamriel. They are revered as focal points of the essence of the Green.
|Green Hall, Grahtwood|
Elden Root is a city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion. It was made the capital of Valenwood by Queen Ayrenn when she formed the Dominion.
- Elden Root Objective: You need to quell unrest in the city of Elden Root.
- The Dangerous Past: Search a Dwemer ruin for signs of an ancient weapon.
- Fit to Rule: Restore the Orrery for the ratification ceremony to take place.
- The Great Tree: Head to the Aldmeri Dominion's capital at the request of the queen.
- Simply Misplaced: Recover two items that the Mad God claims to have misplaced.
- Taking the Undaunted Pledge: Visit the Undaunted Enclave and sign the Tome of the Undaunted.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Apothecarium — An apothecary in the Elden Root Mages Guildhall.
- The Bottomless Pocket — A pack merchant shop in Elden Root.
- Chironasium — A chironasium and a mystic stall in the Elden Root Mages Guild.
- Deepwoods Dyes — An outfit station in Elden Root.
- Elden Tree Armory — A collection of stalls selling various types of armor and wooden weapons on the ground level of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Elden Root Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Elden Root.
- Fighters Guild — The Elden Root branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Fighters Guild Forge — A crafting area housing a blacksmith, a clothier and a woodworker in the Elden Root Fighters Guildhall.
- The Fruit Basket — A chefs' kitchen located on the ground floor of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Great Tree Stables — Stables in Elden Root.
- Great Trunk Artisans Court — A marketplace housing various merchant stalls and crafting stations on the upper level of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located inside the great graht-oak in Elden Root housing the local Mages Guild branch.
- Mastercraft Exchange — The Dominion Master Writ drop-off spot in Grahtwood.
- Outside Inn — An inn and a tavern in Elden Root.
- Practical Treasures — A general goods cart found in Elden Root.
- Rededication Shrine (Grahtwood) — A rededication shrine located in Elden Root.
- Treasury of the Tree — A bank in Elden Root.
- Trunkshade Traders — A guild kiosks marketplace located outside the Elden Root great trunk, near the southern entrance.
- Undaunted Enclave — An Undaunted camp set up near the Altmer Embassy which offers repeatable Pledges.
- The Wizard's Recourse — A mystic's cart in Elden Root.
- Transport Services
- Elden Hollow I — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Elden Hollow II — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Elden Root Wayshrine — Located in the center of the lowest level of Elden Root.
- Snugpod — A small player house in southern Elden Root.
- The Middens — A cave system under the roots of the Elden tree.
- The Orrery — An ancient Ayleid ruin in the city of Elden Root.
° - Quest-specific
§ - Requires DLC