Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Bretons are the human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer of the Merethic Era and are now the inhabitants of the province of High Rock. They are united in culture and language but divided politically. Bretons are known for proficiency in abstract thinking and have a quick and perceptive grasp of spellcraft, enchantment, and alchemy. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that Eyevea was a part of the Shivering Isles for thousands of years, because Shalidor traded it to Sheogorath for the Folium Discognitum?
- ... that in Oblivion Mobile, the Champion of Cyrodiil used Azura's Star to obtain the blood of a Daedra?
- ... that the Forsworn captured the Reach in 4E 174 and held it until it was retaken by Ulfric Stormcloak in 4E 176?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that over 1,000 Non-Player Characters exist in Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim?
- ... that Battlespire was the first Elder Scrolls game to feature multiplayer support?
- ... that citizens of Black Marsh travel via an expressway formed within the roots of the Hist trees?
- ... that some Imperial Loyalists perform pilgrimages in honor of the Eternal Champion, retracing the Champion's steps to locations such as Labyrinthian?
- ... that Elder Scrolls Online is the first game to feature the Kothringi and Maormer?
- ... that Morrowind is the first Elder Scrolls game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.