Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced — August 21, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Tiber Septim, also known as Talos Stormcrown, Hjalti Early-Beard, and Tiberius Imperator was a military leader who became one of the most famous figures in Tamrielic history, reigning as Emperor Tiber Septim from 2E 854 to 3E 38. Tiber Septim started his career in service under the Cyrodilic king Cuhlecain, where he was known as General Talos. In this role, he fought to unify Cyrodiil and finally all of Tamriel, an effort that culminated in 2E 896 with the birth of the Third Empire. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that the continent Atmora, the original homeland of the Nedic peoples, is said to be uninhabitable as of the late Third Era?
- ... that welwas were hunted to extinction on Summerset, but the Sapiarchs of the Crystal Tower reintroduced them from Craglorn in the Second Era?
- ... that 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 37, introduced in ESO: Morrowind, references Michael Kirkbride's C0DA?
- ... that there have been several canceled Elder Scrolls games, including two sequels to Redguard?
- ... that Elder Scrolls Online is the first game to feature the Kothringi and Maormer?
- ... that the novels The Infernal City and Lord of Souls are set between the events of Oblivion and Skyrim?
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that the only races in Skyrim that you can't marry are Wood Elves and Khajiit?
- ... that Akavir, a continent east of Tamriel, consists of four nations and races: Kamal (Snow Hell), Tsaesci (Snake Palace), Tang Mo (Thousand Monkey Isles), and Ka Po' Tun (Tiger-Dragon's Empire)?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.