Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: The Deadlands Released — November 16, 2021
Podcast to Celebrate Skyrim's 10th Anniversary — November 11, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Released — November 11, 2021
Details of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition and Upgrade Announced — October 29, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Has Ended — October 12, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Starting Soon — September 28, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced — August 21, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that Skyrim's Creation Club adds many artifacts, ingredients, creatures, and other content from previous games?
- ... that Morrowind is the first Elder Scrolls game in which the player's stamina regenerates on its own?
- ... that by the end of the Third Era, the Ash Blight had wiped out cliff striders, nix-oxen, and vvardvarks on Vvardenfell?
- ... that Mehrunes Dagon is said to have been created in the bowels of Lyg by the Magna Ge?
- ... that most buildings in Skyrim are built partly underground to conserve heat, and are made primarily of stone, with wood used only for support, and roofs of straw above the wood?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that Altmer tradition requires 3,555 days of study (just under ten years) to become ruler of the Summerset Isles?
- ... that the province of Elsweyr was formed by the union of Anequina and Pellitine in 2E 309?
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that in Oblivion Mobile, the Champion of Cyrodiil used Azura's Star to obtain the blood of a Daedra?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.