Todd Howard is currently the executive producer of Bethesda Softworks, a position he has been credited with since the release of Bloodmoon. His work on The Elder Scrolls series started with the CD release of Arena. Since then, he has worked his way up the ladder at Bethesda from designer to Project Leader, and finally to Executive Producer. Howard is also the executive producer of the Fallout series.
Howard plays a key role in Bethesda's E3 presentations, behind-the-scenes videos, and interviews for upcoming games. His impact on development is further confirmed if one looks below the surface. Howard was heavily involved in preliminary game testing, as is apparent in the cells named after him (e.g. "ToddTest") in both Morrowind and Oblivion. He also provided voice acting for testing purposes in Oblivion.
Outside of the video game world, Howard is known to be a fan of Notre Dame.
Elder Scrolls Game Credits
- Blades - Executive Producer
- Skyrim - Executive Producer
- Oblivion - Executive Producer
- Shadowkey - Executive Producer
- Bloodmoon - Executive Producer
- Tribunal - Project Lead
- Morrowind - Project Lead, Additional Writing & Quest Design, Original Concept
- Redguard - Project Lead, World Art, Design & Writing
- Battlespire - Special Thanks
- Daggerfall - Additional Design