147865 (Cyrodiil, bridges to the Imperial City)
Daedric Titans, sometimes referred to simply as Titans, are giant, winged, crude imitations of dragons created by Molag Bal. Though he created them to serve him, soon after their appearance other Daedric Princes came into possession of their own, and Mehrunes Dagon even created a stronger variant—the Ash Titan. They are often deployed as the higher-echelons of Molag Bal's armies. One titan, Ozzozachar, even carries the title "Son of Molag Bal".
Unlike the dragons they were copied from, the titans have four fully-functioning limbs in addition to their wings. However, they cannot use the Thu'um, instead they have a crude imitation consisting solely of a flaming essence-drain spell.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Fire Blast
- Generates a path of flame directly in front of where it was cast. This ability deals moderate flame damage.
- Scourge Bolt
- A ranged, single-target ability wherein the Daedric Titan spits a fireball at a target.
- Soul Flame
- The AoE left in front of the Titan by Fire Blast.
- Swallowing Souls
- Wing Gust
- The Daedric Titan gets down on the ground and raises its wings, then unleashes a powerful gust, dealing physical damage and staggering its target.
Unique Daedric TitansEdit
- Aetherion, an ethereal Daedric Titan found in Skyreach Pinnacle
- The Ash Titan, a Daedric Titan that serves Mehrunes Dagon in City of Ash II.
- The Ash Titan a Daedric Titan that serves as a miniboss in the Theater of Despair.
- Balefire the Implacable Guardian, a Daedric Titan found in Heart's Grief
- Bogdan the Nightflame, the final boss of Elden Hollow II
- Iskra the Omen, a Daedric Titan found in the Vaults of Madness
- Ozzozachar, the son of Molag Bal, who can appear as the boss of a Dark Anchor
- Phobbiicus, a Daedric Titan found in Ashalmawia
- Saint Olms the Just, a mechanical Clockwork Titan found in the Asylum Sanctorium
- The Scion of Wroth, the fourth boss of the White-Gold Tower
- Sormorask, a Daedric Titan found on Stirk
- Telkor the Unforgiving, a Daedric Titan guarding the portal to the Planar Vortex
- The Titan, summoned by Mannimarco to destroy The Valley of Blades
- Titan Djanax, a Daedric Titan found at Reaver Citadel Pyramid
- Uzuruz, a Daedric Titan found in the Temple District of the Imperial City
- Zandadunoz the Reborn, the boss in the Unfinished Dolmen in Wrothgar
- Zatalguch, a Daedric Titan found at Village of the Lost
Quests Involving Daedric TitansEdit
- Consuming Darkness: Delve into Oblivion and save Bakkhara.
- The Bleeding Temple: Rescue the priests of the Imperial clergy from the Daedra.
- The Final Assault: Launch an assault on the Endless Stair and destroy the Planar Vortex.
- God of Schemes: Use the power of the Amulet of Kings to defeat Molag Bal.
- Heresy of Ignorance: Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Mind of Madness: Escape a labyrinthine structure in Coldharbour.
- Planemeld Obverse: Fulfill the prophecy of an Elder Scroll by freeing the White-Gold Tower from Coldharbour's clutches.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- The Weight of Three Crowns: Convince all three alliances to invade Coldharbour.