Online:Mind of Madness< Elder Scrolls Online: Quests: Undaunted / Coldharbour
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quick Summary: written by MolagBallet, not checked
Quest Stages: written by MolagBallet, not checked
Gasteau Chamrond knows how to escape the structure I've fallen into. He'll help me get out if I lend him my strength.
- Kill Ulguna Soul-Reaver and free Gasteau Chamrond.
- Rescue Saryne Dralen and Reynelle Derone.
- Navigate the Vaults of Madness.
- Kill the Mad Architect.
In order to properly begin the quest, you need to defeat the first group of Daedra surrounding Gasteau, then wait for him to become neutral. When he becomes neutral, you must kill him. His ghost will bestow the quest. He's in the first room, to the left of the door.
|Mind of Madness|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to defeat Ulguna Soul-Reaver to retrieve Gasteau's soul.
Objective: Kill Ulguna Soul-Reaver
|I've defeated Ulguna Soul-Reaver, and freed Gasteau's soul. I should speak with him.
Objective: Speak with Gasteau Chamrond
|Gasteau Chamrond won't leave unless I free Saryne Dralen. I should find Saryne and release him from imprisonment.
Objective: Rescue Saryne Dralen
|I have freed Saryne Dralen. I should speak with him.
Objective: Talk to Saryne Dralen
|I should find and release Reynelle Derone from imprisonment.
Objective: Rescue Reynelle Derone
|I have freed Reynelle Derone. I should speak with her.
Objective: Speak with Reynelle Derone
|I can leave the Vaults of Madness once I defeat the Mad Architect. I should find him.
Objective: Defeat the Mad Architect
|I've slain the Mad Architect and freed his prisoners. I should speak with Gasteau Chamrond.
Objective: Talk to Gasteau Chamrond
* Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the game and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.