|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
39 new quests are added by the Dawnguard add-on, with both a main questline and multiple side quests. There is no quest immediately added to the quest journal when you first install the add-on; the first quest in the main questline is started by hearing about vampire hunters from an NPC. Side quests can be started by interacting with certain NPCs at key times, or by interacting with new items (e.g., reading a new book). Some quests have radiant components, and some quests are repeatable.
- Dawnguard: Speak with the leader of the Dawnguard.
- Awakening: Find out what the vampires are looking for. ( 20 points/Bronze)
- Bloodline: Choose your side!
- Join the Dawnguard.
- Join the Vampires.
- Chasing Echoes: Explore Castle Volkihar.
- Scroll Scouting: Obtain all three Elder Scrolls for Dexion Evicus.
- Beyond Death: Search for Valerica in the Soul Cairn. ( 20 points/Bronze)
- Seeking Disclosure: Bring the Elder Scrolls to Dexion.
- Unseen Visions: Perform a ceremony to read the Elder Scroll.
- Touching the Sky: Find and retrieve Auriel's Bow.
- Kindred Judgment: Confront Lord Harkon. ( 40 points/Silver)
Faction Side QuestsEdit
Dawnguard Side QuestsEdit
- Ancient Technology: Retrieve Dwemer schematics to improve technology for the Dawnguard. (radiant)
- Bolstering the Ranks: Find Florentius Baenius and recruit him into the Dawnguard.
- Cleansing Light: Kill the boss of a vampire lair. (radiant)
- Hide and Seek: Kill a vampire masquerading as a citizen. (radiant)
- Hunting the Monster: Destroy the vampire target. (radiant)
- A Jarl's Justice: Kill a vampire masquerading as a Visiting Advisor. (radiant)
- Lost Relic: Retrieve a relic of the original Dawnguard. (radiant)
- Preemptive Strike: Destroy the vampire before it turns its allies. (radiant)
- Rescue: Rescue a victim from vampires. (radiant)
Vampire Side QuestsEdit
- Amulets of Night Power: Retrieve the Amulets of Night Power. (radiant)
- Ancient Power: Retrieve vampire parts from varied locations around Skyrim. (radiant)
- Culling the Beast: Kill the thin-blooded vampires. (radiant)
- Deceiving the Herd: Frame the Dawnguard for murder. (radiant)
- Destroying the Dawnguard: Kill the Dawnguard leaders.
- The Gift: Turn your spouse into a creature of the night.
- The Hunt: Kill the Dawnguard spy. (radiant)
- New Allegiances: Turn the target into a vampire. (radiant)
- Protecting the Bloodline: Destroy a vampire before it turns its allies. (radiant)
- Rings of Blood Magic: Retrieve the Ring of the Erudite and the Ring of The Beast. (radiant)
Other Side QuestsEdit
- Durnehviir: Learn a dragon shout from Durnehviir.
- Forgotten Vale Books Quest: Bring the Ancient Falmer Tome to Urag gro-Shub.
- Impatience of a Saint: Collect the ten missing pages of Saint Jiub's Opus.
- Lost to the Ages: Search for the Dwemer's Aetherium Forge. ( 30 points/Silver)
- Soul Cairn Horse Quest: Find Arvak's skull.
- Surgery: Change your appearance.