|This article could benefit from an image of:
Vampire's Bane morph
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||2970 Magicka|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||10 seconds|
The damage over time lasts for longer.
Splits the projectile, allowing it to affect two additional nearby enemies. Briefly snares enemies hit.
- Sun Fire: Blast an enemy with a charge of radiant heat, dealing [1501 / 1517 / 1534 / 1549] Flame Damage, and an additional [3004 / 3017 / 3065 / 3101] Flame Damage over 10 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191.
- Vampire's Bane: Duration: 14 seconds.
Blast an enemy with a charge of radiant heat, dealing 1550 Flame Damage, and an additional [4354 / 4406 / 4456 / 4496] Flame Damage over 14 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191.
- Reflective Light: Area: 5 meters.
Blast up to three enemies with a charge of radiant heat, dealing [1550 / 1565 / 1586 / 1602] Flame Damage, an additional 3110 Flame Damage over 10 seconds, and reducing their Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds. Upon activation you gain Major Prophecy, increasing your Spell Critical rating by 2191.
Sun Fire deals Fire Damage to the targeted enemy and applies Fire Damage over time, as well as giving a Spell Critical boost to you. Vampire's Bane increases the duration of the Fire Damage, making it more effective against single targets, while Reflective Light causes the spell to affect up to three targets with each cast, which makes it more useful against groups.
- Despite the name, Vampire's Bane does not do more damage specifically to vampires, except in as much as it is Fire Damage, which vampires receive increased damage from in general, though this is true of all three versions of this spell.
- Vampire's Bane is a recommended morph for the Templar Initiate and Gleaming Champion builds.