Online:Rite of Passage< Elder Scrolls Online: Skills: Restoring Light
This article is about the skill. For the quest, see Wright of Passage.
|Rite of Passage|
|Line Rank||12||Cost||125 Ultimate|
|Cast Time||Instant||Duration||4 seconds|
Gain Major Protection after casting, reducing your damage taken.
Increases the duration of the channel and allows you move at a reduced rate while channeling.
- Rite of Passage: Channel the grace of the gods, healing you and nearby allies for [3596 / 3633 / 3673 / 3714] Health every 1 second for 4 seconds. You cannot move while channeling, but you gain immunity to all disabling effects.
- Remembrance: Channel the grace of the gods, healing you and nearby allies for 3718 Health every 1 second for 4 seconds. Gain Major Protection, reducing damage you take by 10% for [7 / 8 / 9 / 10] seconds. You cannot move while channeling, but you gain immunity to all disabling effects.
- Practiced Incantation: Channel Time: [5 / 6 / 7 / 8] seconds, Duration: [5 / 6 / 7 / 8] seconds.
Channel the grace of the gods, healing you and nearby allies for 3718 Health every 1 second for [5 / 6 / 7 / 8] seconds. While channeling this ability, you gain immunity to all disabling effects.
Rite of Passage heals allies around you. You cannot move or use other skills or attacks while channeling this skill, but you also cannot be interrupted or affected by any other crowd control effects. Only dying can interrupt this spell. Remembrance also reduces the damage taken to all affected allies, while Practiced Incantation increases the spell's duration.
- Slightly increased in healing done.
- The Remembrance morph now gives allies 20% damage reduction at all ranks, rather than scaling from 16% up to 20%.
- This Ultimate ability is now capable of critical strikes and will make you immune to crowd-control while channeling it.
- Remembrance: The damage reduction buff now perists for the duration of the channel. The tooltip has been updated to reflect this.
- You will now be immune to interrupt effects while channeling this ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Focused Healing passive wasn't being applied to Rite of Passage healing.
- Reduced the cost of this ability to 125 Ultimate.
- Increased the radius of this ability to 20 meters from 12 meters.
- This ability now launches projectiles to the allies it heals.
- Remembrance: This ability now correctly reduces incoming damage for both the caster and their allies, and the damage reduction now scales properly across all ranks.
- This ability will now heal player characters with the lowest health in the area, rather than those closest to the caster.
- In order to prevent visual issues or issues where the channel would end prematurely, this ability and its morphs can no longer be cast in mid-air.
- Focused Healing: This passive ability now grants you the Major Mending buff while standing in your own Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage area effects and for up to 2/4 seconds after leaving them at Ranks I/II, instead of granting you 15/30% more healing to allies standing in your own Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage.
- Fixed an issue where the friendly heal from some abilities (Rite of Passage, Blood Craze, etc.) could be dodged.
- This ability now grants the caster Major Protection for 10 seconds at Rank IV instead of giving allies 20% damage reduction.
- Sacred Ground: This passive ability now grants Minor Mending instead of Major Mending when you are standing in your Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage areas of effect.
- Developer Comments: With a similar goal to reducing uptime on Major Mending as noted with the Igneous Shield change, Templars having 100% uptime on Major Mending by just standing within their areas of protection is stronger than we'd like and is one of the reasons they are the most desirable healer in endgame situations. We've changed the bonus to Minor Mending instead, but have increased the bonus from the Mending passive to compensate slightly.
- Practiced Incantation: Fixed an issue where this ability was increasing the heal by 1 per rank, rather than 1.1%
- Fixed an issue where this ability could not be block cancelled after beginning it, despite its morphs being able to.