- Bruma — A city in northern Cyrodiil, south of Fort Dragonclaw.
- Burned Estate — An estate in eastern Cyrodiil, east of Blue Road Keep.
- Haynote Cave — A cave in western Cyrodiil, between Castles Brindle and Roebeck containing Shadowed Path necromancers.
- Lindai — An Ayleid ruin in western Cyrodiil, northwest of Fort Ash.
- Nagastani — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Cyrodiil, south of Blue Road Keep.
- Nisin Cave — A cave in southwestern Cyrodiil, north of Castle Black Boot, featuring a sunken Daedric ruin.
- Pothole Caverns — A cave in southern Cyrodiil, between Castles Black Boot and Faregyl containing Shadowed Path necromancers.
- Shadowed Path Tower — A tower in northwestern Cyrodiil, east of Fort Rayles and just north of Hrotanda Vale.
- Bounty: Shadowed Path: Kill necromancers for the Cyrodiil Fighters Guild.
- Bring Down the Magister: Kill the magister of the Shadowed Path.
- The Burned Estate: Stop the Shadowed Path from summoning atronachs.
- The Direct Approach: Help weaken a dangerous cult.
- The Lich: Destroy the Shadowed Path lich at Lindai.