|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded from lore pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
Places of InterestEdit
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Corbolo River — A river in eastern Cyrodiil that drains the northern Valus Mountains into the northeastern Niben Bay.
- Silverfish River — A river that flows down from the Valus Mountains into Niben Bay.
- Panther River — A river that snakes through the Nibenay Basin east of Bravil.
- The Mouth of the Panther — A river inlet southeast of Bravil containing a shipwreck (quest-related).
- Barren Mine — A small mine between Bravil and Leyawiin containing goblins.
- Atatar — A large Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing bandits (quest-related).
- Arpenia — A small Ayleid ruin between Bravil and Leyawiin containing animals (quest-related).
- Nocturnal's Shrine — A Daedric shrine northeast of Leyawiin.
- Fisherman's Rock — A large campsite north of Leyawiin containing NPCs (quest-related).
- Fort Doublecross — A medium-sized fort northeast of Leyawiin containing necromancers.
- Blankenmarch — A village northeast of Leyawiin.
- Veyond — A large Ayleid ruin northeast of Leyawiin containing trolls.
- Amelion Tomb — A medium-sized cave northeast of Leyawiin containing undead (quest-related).
- Darkfathom Cave — A small cave southeast of Leyawiin containing daedra (quest-related).