Open main menu

UESPWiki β


< Oblivion: Places: Ayleid Ruins
Ayleid Ruin:
(view on map) (lore page)
# of Zones 1
# of Welkynd Stones 8
# of Varla Stones 0
Monster Enemies
Important Treasure
1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary
Console Location Code(s)
MorahameExterior, Morahame
Nibenay Valley
Just east of the Yellow Road, north of where it crosses the Panther River

Morahame is a small Ayleid ruin east of Bravil containing monsters. It contains only one zone, Morahame.


Key to Map
Map of Morahame Exterior

Zone 1: MorahameEdit


This zone has sections that are underwater.

Immediately to your right once you enter, there is a cluster of weapons in the right corner of the room (marked as C on map), all of which are low-level equipment. Continuing down the stairs, you will be staring down a hallway connected to a nearby staircase. From here, you can either descend the staircase or drop off the platform. Either way, you'll pass through a couple of corridors and go down another set of stairs until you reach a small chamber lit up by a bonfire in its center.

The next area is a large chamber, making up a good percentage of the dungeon; however, the enemies tend to spawn scattered from each other, making it easy to pick on one enemy at a time.

The boss chest (B) is located on a small platform surrounded by falling blades (all marked as D). A Dark Welkynd Stone (E) is positioned nearby below the platform, as well as one enemy. Below the main level in the chamber is a shallow pool of water, which holds the Dark Welkynd Stone and a single cask.


  • 7-11 Monster Enemies (each 80% probability Monster, 20% Rat)


  • 1 boss-level Ayleid Reliquary (Monster variety) at location B on map
  • 2 Ayleid Casks 01 (1 locked)
  • 3 Ayleid Casks 02 (2 locked)
  • 8 Welkynd Stones
  • The following weapons will always be found: 2 Iron Bows, 2 Iron Daggers, 1 Iron War Axe, and 1 Steel Mace
  • Some of the above items are clustered at location C: 2 Iron Bows, 1 Iron Dagger, 1 Iron War Axe, and 1 Steel Mace


Doors and Gates:

  • There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside