Blades:Easter Eggs< Blades
|This page is for Easter eggs only. Easter eggs include inside jokes, pop culture references, and any similar reference to something outside the Elder Scrolls games. For other points of interest, please see the appropriate pages.|
Easter eggs are secrets that the developers put in games to give people a laugh when they find them (provided that they understand the joke or reference). Easter eggs differ from in-game references in that they have been clearly hidden from the player and are unusual with regards to their surroundings; references are often integrated into the rest of game and no attempt is made to keep them secret.
If you think you have found an Easter egg please post your idea on this article's talk page before adding it to this article.
- The Mercenaries on the Run quest contains a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. When you talk to the Mercenary at the start of the quest, he asks "what is your name and purpose". One dialogue choice asks "Do you want my favourite colour while I'm at it?"
- The Baby Drake emote is a reference to the dance from the Baby Shark children's song.
- The Costly Throne is a reference to the Iron Throne made out of swords from the Game of Thrones.
- The name of the Winter & Gold event and the parodied lyrics from Twitter are a reference to the Silver & Gold christmas song from the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer TV special.
- While exploring dungeons, you may occasionally come across a room with a small open coffin in the center. Within, you will find a guaranteed horker loaf, which can be eaten if desired.