In order to continue playing The Elder Scrolls: Blades, you need to have the latest patch, which is usually installed automatically. As an online game, patches are applied regularly and may be ahead of this page.
Note: This list does not cover closed beta patch history.
|June 9, 2019||1.1||NPC voice-overs, New Dragon Questline, Jewelry, Solo Arena, Level 50+ support, Bugfixes|
|July 30, 2019||1.2||New Enemies (Atronachs), New Challenges, Hide Helmet option, Enemy Weakness Icons, Lip Sync improvements, Arena improvements, Bugfixes|
|August 29, 2019||1.3||New Questlines, User Interface improvements, Bugfixes|
|September 11, 2019||1.3.1||Bugfixes|
|October 9, 2019||1.4||New Quests, Spell Overhaul, Witches Festival, Bugfixes|
|November 12, 2019||1.4.1|
|December 9, 2019||1.5||Loot Overhaul, PvP Arena, Guilds, New Life Festival, Rebalances, Bugfixes|
|December 16, 2019||1.5.1||Rebalances, Bugfixes|
|January 10, 2020||1.5.2|
|February 11, 2020||1.6||Loadouts, Heart's Day, Optimizations, Bugfixes|
|February 19, 2020||1.6.1||Bugfixes|
|March 3, 2020||1.6.2||Bugfixes|
|April 2, 2020||1.6.3||Bugfixes|
|May 12, 2020||1.7||End of Early Access, Arena Leaderboard Reset, New Quests, Bugfixes|
|June 11, 2020||1.7.1||Switch motion controls, Bugfixes|
|July 28, 2020||1.8||Event Quests, Sigil Shop, Improvements, Bugfixes|
|August 11, 2020||1.8.1||Potion Event shortcuts & store packs, Bugfixes|
|September 1, 2020||1.8.2||3 new Events, Bugfixes|
|October 13, 2020||1.9||Quest Map, Dark Seducers, PvP Seasons, Witches Festival, Bugfixes|
|December 3, 2020||1.10||New Events, New Life Festival, Golden Saints, Improvements, Bugfixes|
|January 28, 2021||1.11||New Events, Hearts Day, Bugfixes|
Latest Version: 1.11Edit
Released on January 28, 2021.
Heart's Day is coming!
- A new year begins, the snow is gone, and the Heart's Day game icon is back.
- Enjoy a new special Event quest filled with passion and adventure: "Fire and Ice".
- Celebrate the season of love with Heart's Day decorations, back in Store for a limited time.
New Sigil Store items!
- Watch for Sigil Store updates over the next month for powerful new items to purchase.
- Arena: Shield no longer appears invisible when blocking late with a low block.
- iOS: fixed a crash when accessing Loadouts from the Main Menu.
- General: fixed the pivots settings for Divine Stalhrim Weapons, Purifier's Coccoon.
- General: various small fixes and visual improvements.
- Menus: entering In-App store from insufficient gem prompt no longer leads to locked controls.
- Quests: placing the Varla Stones in Founder's Statue before starting "The Founder's Statue" quest will no longer cause the game to crash nor block progression.
- Quests: balancing of Ogres and Golden Saints to make them less difficult.
- Quests: potions button now appears during combat, ineffective poisons no longer recommended in "Servants of the Blue God" Event quest.
- Quests: fixed wrong recommendation icon for "The Thunder and the Fury" Event quest.
- Quests: fixed situation where dialogue of NPCs didn’t change after completing objectives for "Pool of Despair", "A Treacherous Quarry" quests.
- Town: Town is now back to regular (non-snowy) appearance.
- Town: fixed crash when repairing equipment at the bottom of the equipment list, error when using the "Repair All" button.