Emotes are collectibles that cause your character to perform an animation in the Arena. They can be performed in the middle or end of any match.
- "Show off your skill and finesse with this elegant emote. Who knows, you might even convince your opponent to forfeit the match!"
- "At last, sweet victory is yours! What better way to let the entire world know than with this glorious emote?"
- "For when you want to say: "Nice one, warrior. You didn't do anything stupid at all, and I'm totally not being sarcastic right now.""
- "Take a bite out of your opponent's determination with this big-mouthed, chomping emote."
- "Baby drake, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Baby drake, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
- "A rare magical plant, Nirnroot has become almost extinct in Tamriel, its otherworldly hum soon to be just a memory..."
- "Are your fights lacking some fire? Heat things up and dazzle your opponents with this blazing display of dexterity!"
- "You want to fight, warrior? Show your opponents that you're not afraid to take them on - with or without weapons."
- "Show respect for skilled opponents with this traditional dueling salute. Then, proceed to annihilate them."
- "Opponent is being totally unfair with you, saying you lack experience? Throw a temper tantrum, that will show 'em!"
- "Sometimes, all you can do is laugh. Use this emote to tell opponents how you really feel about the threat they pose."