|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 35.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
- Trapping Webs: Hurl webs to ensnare your foes, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies in the area by 50% and dealing [2248 / 2271 / 2297 / 2321] Physical Damage. After 10 seconds the webs explode, dealing [3000 / 3031 / 3065 / 3100] Poison Damage to enemies within. A ranged ally can activate the Spawn Broodling synergy on an effected enemy, dealing 3000 Poison Damage to them and summoning a spider to attack for 10 seconds. The spider bites enemies for 898 Physical Damage.
- Shadow Silk: Hurl webs to ensnare your foes, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies in the area by 50% and dealing [2326 / 2351 / 2377 / 2401] Physical Damage. After 10 seconds the webs explode, dealing [3097 / 3131 / 3166 / 3198] Poison Damage to enemies within. A ranged ally can activate the Black Widow synergy on an affected enemy, dealing 3000 Poison Damage to them and summoning a spider to attack for 10 seconds. The spider bites enemies for 898 Physical Damage and can poison them for 5994 Poison Damage over 10 seconds.
- Tangling Webs: Hurl webs to ensnare your foes, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies in the area by 50% and dealing 2326 Physical Damage. After 10 seconds the webs explode, dealing 3097 Poison Damage to enemies within. A ranged ally can activate the Arachnophobia synergy on an affected enemy, dealing 3000 Poison Damage to them, fearing them for [3 / 3.3 / 3.7 / 4] seconds, and summoning a spider to attack for 10 seconds. The spider bites enemies for 898 Physical Damage.
Trapping Webs creates spider webs, which reduce the movement speed of all enemies in the area, and deal Poison Damage to them at the end of the effect. Your allies may activate the Spawn Broodlings synergy, which deals more Poison Damage, and summons spiders to attack them. Shadow Silk changes this to Black Widows, which adds additional damage over time and summons more powerful spiders. Or you can choose Tangling Webs, which changes it to Arachnophobia, which also fears the enemies.
- Despite the description, the creatures spawned appear to be Hoarvors, not Spiders.
* Increased the damage dealt by this ability by 25%.
- The Synergy now applies to targets who are immune to crowd control effects.
* Shadow Silk: Fixed an issue where this ability would allow the caster to use the synergy, rather than the caster's allies.
* Increased the damage of this ability by 33%, and increased the travel speed of this ability's projectile. The graphical effects from this ability will now only last for the duration of the effect.
- Tangling Webs (morph): Fixed an issue where the fear from this ability was not granting CC immunity.
* The Spawn Broodlings and Arachnophobia synergies from this ability and the Tangling Webs morph have had their summoned spider's damage reduced by 44%. The Black Widows synergy from the Shadow Silk morph has had its summoned spider's damage reduced by 35%.
* Redesigned this ability and its morphs so they are now ground-placed area of effect abilities which create webs at the targeted location for 5 seconds, reducing the Movement Speed of enemies within by 50%. When the webs expire they burst into venom, dealing Poison Damage to enemies within.
- This ability and its morphs are now Stamina abilities, and scale with Weapon Damage and Maximum Stamina.
- The synergy for this ability and its morphs now deal Poison Damage.
* Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs where both the Synergy activation and the spiders summoned by the Synergy could not Critically Strike.
* Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs would Critically Strike based on your Spell Critical instead of your Weapon Critical.
* Spawn Broodlings, Black Widows, and Arachnophobia (Trapping Webs & morphs)
- The prompt is now only visible to allies positioned further than 18 meters away from the webbed enemy.
- Developer Comments: We've changed some synergies, such as Spawn Broodlings or Radiate, to only be available to ranged players. This balances the amount of synergies available to both melee and ranged players.
- The prompt will now be available against all enemies within the webs, even if they cannot be snared.
- This means that the prompt will be available against boss or flying enemies.
- The spiders summoned now inherit your damage done bonuses, such as Major and Minor Berserk or the Mighty Champion passive.
- Fixed an issue where the spiders summoned would throttle their attacks against the same target. They will now use their bite attack as quickly as they are able to (approximately every 1.5 seconds).
* The morphs for this ability now have unique icons.
* Shadow Silk: Fixed an issue where the black widow spiders were using a poison damage over time effect that was being mitigated by the target's Spell Resistance, instead of their Physical Resistance.
* Inner Fire and Trapping Webs: The Synergies granted from these abilities and their morphs now have a minimum range of 12 meters to activate, instead of 18 meters. (Rejoice, as you no longer need to sprint back and forth from varying ranges like an Olympian to activate these bonuses!)
- Developer Comment: While we want to have differences in the Synergies that melee and ranged build have access to, we realized that many ranged builds still found themselves getting closer to their targets in order to use powerful abilities such as Wall of Elements or other shorter ranged abilities. The new range should now better reward teetering between melee and ranged distances.
* Reduced the cost of this ability and its morphs by approximately 15% since they were missing the standard.
- These abilities now deal an initial hit of damage when they land at their target location, resulting in an approximate 75% damage increase for the caster.
- Fixed many issues where parts of this ability would fail if the caster was silenced.
- Spawn Broodlings (synergy): Reduced the initial hit of this ability and the other versions of the morph by approximately 21%. These synergies now summon 1 spider for 10 seconds, rather than 2 spiders for 15 seconds, which will significantly reduce their damage dealt.
- Black Widows (morphed synergy): Increased the damage of the poison applied by the spider by approximately 66% to offset some of the damage loss of the base ability. Note this synergy will still see a large efficiency loss.
* This ability and its morphs now last 10 seconds, rather than 5.
- Fixed an issue where the synergies granted from these abilities were lasting longer than the ability that housed it.
* Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs were being considered Damage over Time instead of melee damage in some cases.