- Entropy: Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing [4473 / 4527 / 4591 / 4613] Magic Damage over 10 seconds.
- Degeneration: Cost: [2700 / 2610 / 2520 / 2430] Magicka.
Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 4662 Magic Damage over 10 seconds. Excess magic spills out from them, granting you Major Sorcery, increasing your Spell Damage by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Structured Entropy: Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 4662 Magic Damage over 10 seconds, and healing you for [513 / 522 / 528 / 530] every 2 seconds.
Entropy deals Magic Damage over time to a single enemy. The Degeneration morph increases your Spell Damage, while Structured Entropy gives a heal over time effect.
- Damage ticks every 2 seconds.
- If you have the only the first level of the Everlasting Magic passive, the extra 1 second will not do any additional damage. Both levels of the passive are required to gain an extra tick of damage.