|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 35.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
- Entropy: Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing [6022 / 6096 / 6170 / 6246] Magic Damage over 20 seconds.
- Degeneration: Cost: [2700 / 2610 / 2520 / 2430] Magicka.
Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 6192 Magic Damage over 20 seconds. Excess magic spills out from them, granting you Major Brutality and Sorcery, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 20% for 20 seconds.
- Structured Entropy: Bind an enemy with chaotic magic, dealing 6192 Magic Damage over 20 seconds, and healing you for [563 / 567 / 573 / 581] every 2 seconds.
Entropy deals Magic Damage over time to a single enemy. The Degeneration morph increases your Spell Damage, while Structured Entropy gives a heal over time effect.
- Damage ticks every 2 seconds.
- If you have the only the first level of the Everlasting Magic passive, the extra 1 second will not do any additional damage. Both levels of the passive are required to gain an extra tick of damage.
* Significantly decreased the cost and increased the damage for this ability and its morphs.
* Fixed an issue where this ability's damage was erroneously scaling between Ranks I and II.
* Updated the tooltip for this ability to more accurately display the amount of health restored.
* Shadow Cloak
: This ability is no longer removed by the following ticking damage abilities.
* Fixed an issue where this ability wasn't displaying its projectile on every tick when returning health to the caster.
* Entropy now grants you the Major Sorcery buff for 20 seconds when cast.
- Increased the damage over time component of this ability by 20%.
* Fixed an issue where casting this ability was activating the cooldown for some consumables, such as food and potions.
* Updated this ability's tooltip to state the duration of the Major Sorcery bonus.
* Fixed an issue where you could dodge individual damage over time ticks from this ability and its morphs.
* Redesigned this ability and its morphs to operate as a DoT, rather than the strange HoT/DoT/Buff hybrid it previously was.
- Increased the cost of these abilities to 2970 from 1620 at base.
- Entropy and Degeneration no longer heal over time.
- Increased the damage from all morphs by approximately 220%.
- Decreased duration to 10 seconds from 12 seconds. Major Sorcery remains at 20 seconds, and fixed an issue where the Major Sorcery was not increasing in duration with the Everlasting Magic passive.
- Structured Entropy: This morph no longer grants Max Health for slotting. Instead, it now heals you every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
- Degeneration: This morph no longer has a 15% chance to heal you when you deal Light or Heavy Attack damage to the target. Instead, it returns 100 Magicka when dealing Light or Heavy Attack Damage to the target while the DoT persists. Also reduced the cost of the ability as it ranks up, down to 2700.
* This ability and the Structured Entropy morph no longer grant Major Sorcery.
- Decreased the damage dealt of all 3 versions of this ability by 40%.
- Reduced the base cost of these abilities to 2700, down from 2970.
- Degeneration (morph):
- This morph no longer grants Magicka back when hitting an enemy affected by the Damage over Time, but continues to grant Major Sorcery for its original duration.