49116136704 (Crypt of Hearts I)
117879(?) (Wayrest Sewers II)
62200 (Shada's Tear)
- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm Cultists.
- Banished Cells II — A group dungeon found at the northern tip of Auridon.
- Cliffs of Failure — A battlefield in eastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- Crypt of Hearts I — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Dark Anchors
- Driladan Pass — A valley located north of Marbruk in northwestern Greenshade.
- Echo Cave — A cave in northwestern Cyrodiil, between Forts Dragonclaw and Warden containing undead.
- Enduum — An Ayleid ruin on the shore west of Camlorn in Glenumbra containing undead.
- Forgotten Crypts — Burial vaults in western Deshaan, just southeast of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Hall of Worship — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- Hectahame Grotto — An Ayleid ruin in northern Greenshade, northeast of Dread Vullain.
- House Indoril Crypt — An ancestral burial tomb of House Indoril, located in Davon's Watch.
- The Howling Sepulchers — A set of valleys in Upper Craglorn containing undead, harpies, and draugr.
- Howling Cave — A cave in southwestern Cyrodiil, south of Vlastarus.
- Labyrinthian — An extensive Nordic ruin complex found in the mountains of Hjaalmarch, southeast of Morthal.
- Last Rest — A Nordic burial tomb in the south of Bleakrock Village.
- Lorkrata Ruins — The site of a ruined fortress located in central Rivenspire, east-northeast of Shornhelm.
- Marbruk — A city in eastern Greenshade. [verification needed — see ]
- Memorial District — The northeastern district of the Imperial City.
- Mistral — A port city on Khenarthi's Roost. [verification needed — see ]
- Nairume's Prison — The winter location of Falinesti, in central Grahtwood, just west of Elden Root.
- Old Merchant Caves — A valley located north of Marbruk in northwestern Greenshade.
- Reliquary Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in northern Grahtwood, west of Cormount.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- Stillrise Village — A cursed Kothringi village in northwestern Shadowfen, west of Stormhold.
- Skyshroud Barrow — A Nordic ruin in eastern of Bleakrock Isle.
- Temple of Sul — An abandoned village in central Shadowfen, west of the Hatching Pools.
- Temple of the Mourning Springs — A ruined temple on the eastern side of Khenarthi's Roost.
- The Vile Pavilion — Located northeast of Stillrise Village in northwestern Shadowfen.
- The Wailing Prison — A sub-location of Coldharbour, Molag Bal's realm of Oblivion.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- Tribulation Crypt — A tomb in southeastern Rivenspire, east of Hoarfrost Downs containing undead.
- Underpall Cave — A cave in northern Cyrodiil, northwest of Fort Aleswell containing vampires.
- Wayrest Sewers II — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven.