- The official histories of the First Empire state that when Empress Alessia's forces captured White-Gold Tower, all the Ayleids' evil relics of arcane power were taken and destroyed. But Duke Quarl of Twil insisted until his dying day that an Elf King escaped with the chief artifacts.
Vault: "The most famous burglar in Elsweyr's history, Rajhin is said to have stolen a tattoo from the neck of Empress Kintyra as she slept." — Brother Mikhael Karkuxor, "Varieties of Faith"
The Reliquary of Stars is an Ayleid ruin in northern Grahtwood, west of Cormount.
- Reliquary of Stars Objective: Uncover the secrets buried in the Reliquary of Stars.
- Fit to Rule: Restore the Orrery for the ratification ceremony to take place.
- Forbidden Love: Piece together an ancient love letter.
A map of the Reliquary Ruins
A map of the Reliquary Vault Top
A map of the Reliquary Vault Bottom
Last modified on 19 November 2018, at 05:39
- The loading screen mentions Empress Kintyra, however, the character was born in the Third Era, long after the events of ESO.
- Developer maps label this location as "Staregole".