- The crypts and catacombs beneath the Serk graveyard have been turned into the headquarters for the Maulborn quarantine. Here, the Maulborn supposedly develop a curative for the Llodos plague ravaging Deshaan.
|Redolent Loam, Deshaan|
|North of Narsis|
Serkamora, more commonly known as The Serk or Quarantine Serk, is a small village in western Deshaan, just north of the town of Narsis. The village is under quarantine due to an outbreak of a deadly plague. The Maulborn have taken over part of the village, as well as the village catacombs, and claim to be developing a cure. Several of the local townspeople are suspicious, however, and will ask you to investigate the Maulborn encampment.
- Quarantine Serk Objective: Discover the truth behind the Maulborn curative.
- A Letter for Deshaan: Deliver a letter to a refugee's cousin in Deshaan.
- The Llodos Plague: Alert the Narsis guard to the Maulborn plot.
- Brooding Elf Inn — An inn in Quarantine Serk.
Quarantine Serk PeopleEdit