|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||2||Cost||2700 Magicka|
Interrupts spells, putting the caster Off Balance.
Damages nearby enemies that are burning, chilled, or concussed.
- Force Shock: Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for [1847 / 1866 / 1887 / 1906] Flame Damage, [1847 / 1866 / 1887 / 1906] Frost Damage, and [1847 / 1866 / 1887 / 1906] Shock Damage.
- Crushing Shock: Cost: [2700 / 2610 / 2520 / 2430] Magicka.
Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 1903 Flame Damage, 1903 Frost Damage, and 1903 Shock Damage. Enemies hit while casting are interrupted, set Off Balance, and stunned for 3 seconds.
- Force Pulse: Area: 8 meters.
Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 1903 Flame Damage, 1903 Frost Damage, and 1903 Shock Damage. Up to 2 nearby enemies will take [6350 / 6420 / 6489 / 6560] Magic Damage if they were already afflicted with Burning, Chilled, or Concussed status effects.
Force Shock deals elemental damage from all three elements, and has a chance to apply an elemental status effect. The Crushing Shock morph interrupts enemies who are casting a spell, putting them off-balance, while Force Pulse increases the damage and also damages up to two nearby enemies if they are currently afflicted with the Burning, Chilled, or Concussed status effects.
- This attack counts as three separate simultaneous attacks, each of which has an individual chance of causing a Critical strike, so it pairs well with effects that trigger when dealing critical damage.
- Force Pulse is a recommended morph for the Elemental Arcanist build.
- The Concentrated Force set from Asylum Sanctorium will guarantee the status effects will be applied on every third cast (or every second cast for the Perfected version.)