|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
May need to be updated following changes in Update 36.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's talk page.
- Power Bash: Strike an enemy full-force with your shield, dealing [3000 / 3031 / 3065 / 3100] Physical Damage. This ability's damage is considered Bash damage and interrupts the enemy if they are casting.
- Reverberating Bash: Strike an enemy full-force with your shield, dealing 1549 Physical Damage and stunning them for [2 / 2.3 / 2.7 / 3] seconds. After the stun ends, the enemy takes an additional 1549 Physical Damage. This ability's damage is considered Bash damage and interrupts the enemy if they are casting.
- Power Slam: Strike an enemy full-force with your shield, dealing [3097 / 3132 / 3166 / 3198] Physical Damage. While slotted, blocking any attack grants you Resentment, which reduces the cost of your next Power Slam cast within 10 seconds by [47 / 48 / 49 / 50]%. This ability's damage is considered Bash damage and interrupts the enemy if they are casting.
Power Bash deals Physical Damage to an enemy. Reverberating Bash does half the damage at first, stuns them, then does additional damage at the end of the stun, while Power Slam increases the damage of your next Power Slam after blocking.
* Fixed an issue where the Reverberating Bash morph was not properly reducing Spell Damage.
- Fixed an issue where Reverberating Bash was reducing Spell and Weapon Damage before the disorient effect ended.
* Reverberating Bash: This ability now correctly reduces enemy spell power.
* Power Slam: This ability now increases the stun duration on rank up instead of disorient duration.
- Reverberating Bash: This ability now reduces healing taken by 40% for 8 seconds; this effect applies even if your target is stun immune.
* Power Slam: The tooltip for this ability will now display the correct stun duration.
- Reverberating Bash: This ability now applies the buff Major Defile for 10 seconds.
* Reverberating Bash: Fixed an issue where you could not reliably use Break Free against the stun from this ability and its morphs.
* The disorient from this ability and the Reverberating Bash morph has been removed, but the stun has been increased to 3 seconds, up from 2 seconds.
- Power Slam: This morph has been redesigned. It deals significantly increased damage, but it no longer stuns your target. Blocking an attackwhat does it do ?
* Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could not proc Weapon Enchantments or Poisons.
* Reverberating Bash: Decreased the duration of the Major Defile debuff to 4 seconds from 10 seconds.
* This ability is now considered a “spammable” attack, and adjustments have been made to properly place it in that category.
- This ability no longer stuns at base.
- Increased the damage dealt by all versions of this ability by approximately 94%.
- Reduced the cost to 2700 from 3780.
- Reverberating Bash (morph):
- This morph retains the stun, with a max duration of 3 seconds, but it no longer applies Major Defile to the target.
- The initial hit damage is now halved, and it will deal the other half of the damage when the stun ends. If the target is CC immune, it will not gain the other half of the damage.
- Power Slam (morph): Reworked the passive this ability grants.
- The Passive granted is now called Resentment, because you're an angry person when you get hit.
- Resentment activates after blocking any attack, and grants you 5% additional damage on your next Power Slam attack. This bonus stacks up to 10 times lasts 5 seconds, but you can only gain 1 stack every 250ms, to match the cooldown of block's cost cadence.