|This article could benefit from an image of:
Unmorphed and Focused Aim
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||2||Cost||3240 Stamina|
|Cast Time||1 second||Duration||–|
Deals Poison Damage and always applies the poison status effect. Also applies Minor Defile to the enemy, reducing their healing received.
Increases the range and reduces the cost. Enemies who are hit are afflicted with Minor Fracture, reducing their Physical Resistance.
- Snipe: Plant a masterfully aimed arrow in an enemy's vital spot, dealing [8061 / 8150 / 8240 / 8326] Physical Damage.
- Lethal Arrow: Plant a masterfully aimed arrow in an enemy's vital spot, dealing [8324 / 8413 / 8505 / 8598] Poison Damage and applying the poison status effect. Also afflicts enemy with Minor Defile, which reduces their healing received and Health Recovery by 15% for 4 seconds.
- Focused Aim: Cost: 3078 Stamina, Range: 40 meters.
Plant a masterfully aimed arrow in an enemy's vital spot, dealing [8324 / 8413 / 8505 / 8598] Physical Damage. Also afflicts the enemy with Minor Fracture, which reduces their by 1320 for 10 seconds.
Snipe deals a large amount of Physical Damage to one target. In addition to being the highest damage ability in the Bow line, it is one of the longest ranged attacks of any Skill line. The Focused Aim morph allows other Bow attacks to have a greater range as well, in addition to a reduction in the target's armor. Alternatively, the Lethal Arrow morph adds a Poison Damage over time to the attack, and decreases the effectiveness of Healing on the target.
- The poison from Lethal Arrow does not stack, so you should wait for it to take its full effect before using it again on the same target.
- The Piercing Spray set from Asylum Sanctorium can cause this ability to do more damage when combined with Arrow Spray.