Cavalier of the Sworn OathEdit
- A mix of metal and leather melded with the hide of a great snow bear, fashioned to pay tribute to Malacath, the Furious One.
- Slot 1: Face mask, robe, boots, gloves, neck strap
- Slot 2: Cheek guards, boot, belt, and glove trim
- Slot 3: Robe and arm guard edgings
(Bear head is not dyeable)
Centurion Dress ArmorEdit
- This costume replicates the dress armor of an Imperial Centurion of the Legions of Cyrodiil.
- Slot 1: Chestplate, helm, pauldrons, bracer backs, skirt front, side, and back panels, boots
- Slot 2: Trim on chestplate, helm, pauldrons, hip guards, and boots
- Slot 3: Under armor, chestplate straps, back of helm, sleeves, gloves, shoes, skirt, and leggings
Centurion Field ArmorEdit
- This costume replicates the field armor of an Imperial Centurion, the outfit worn on the battlefield.
- Slot 1: The dull brown plates on the bottom of the helmet, the pauldrons, the chainmail pieces, the lower three plates on the loincloth, the front of the boots, and the front of the breastplate.
- Slot 2: The diamonds on the knees of the boots, the trim on the helmet, the middle pauldron plates, the top section of the loincloth, the diamond on the belt, select spots on the hip guards and forearm plates.
- Slot 3: The black parts, including the sides of the top of the helmet, the fabric trim surrounding any plate armor, the trim going down the center of the breastplate, the pants and all cloth/leather.
(The laces going down the center of the chest are not dyeable)
- A high-end chef's outfit that indicates the wearer is a provisioner supreme.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
(The (?) is/are not dyeable)
City Isle Tunic DressEdit
- Designer Diocletia says, "For a true Imperial, simple does not mean unsophisticated. Our City Isle Tunic Dress is inspired by the elegant lines of Second Empire attire, but updated with a contemporary bias cut."
- Slot 1: Dress
- Slot 2: Dress trim, sandals, necklace chain
- Slot 3: Necklace, brooch, bracelets, belt tassles
(Belt is not dyeable)
Classic Ordinator ArmorEdit
- The classic dark-gold armor worn by Ordinators of the Tribunal while keeping the peace and combating heresy in Mournhold and its surrounding regions.
- Slot 1: Darker gold parts on the armor (including the face)
- Slot 2: Shiny trim on the armor (including the non-face helmet portions)
- Slot 3: Mohawk, and blue cloth/leather parts (including the belt straps and elbow straps)
(The inner arm portion that extends from the elbow up to the shoulder cannot be dyed.)
Corseted Riding OutfitEdit
- Lady Eloisse, the designer, says, "A Breton woman likes to add a touch of feminine flair to her otherwise practical clothing. She wants her attire to say she's a lady, no matter what she's doing."
- Slot 1: Shirt
- Slot 2: Corset, wrist wraps, boots
- Slot 3: Pants
Court of BedlamEdit
- The Court of Bedlam may be a cult of angry and vengeful Daedra worshipers, but there's no denying they have a certain sinister sense of style. Adopt their distinctive look with this ominous costume.
Awarded for pre-order of Summerset.
- Slot 1: All red parts of armor and robe
- Slot 2: Outer robe, neck covering, straps on gauntlets
- Slot 3: Face mask, plates on shoulders, wrists, gloves, and waist, boots, belt buckle, robe details including Mephala brooch
(Horns are not dyeable)
- Brown and black leather armor topped with a black leather cowl, like that worn by Breton Skirmisher Scouts.
- Slot 1: Main armor, hood trim
- Slot 2: Buckles and edging
- Slot 3: Hood, inner arms and pants, glove straps, upper sleeves
Crafty Lerisa's Thief OutfitEdit
- Lightweight thieving outfit of dark-gray padded cloth and leather, with a feature-concealing half-balaclava.
A bandit-style costume. Part of the Stealthy Rogues Pack which was sold in the Crown Store for 700 from March 17, 2015 to December 11, 2017. It is now available in the Adept Starter Pack alongside the Knight of the Flame costume, Mages Guild Research Robes and White Mane Horse for 1000 .
- Slot 1: Shirt, mask, front and top of hood, stripes on pants, boots, bracers
- Slot 2: Straps on bracers, buckles on chest, belt, and boots, upper chest pad
- Slot 3: Undershirt, back of hood, pants
Crystal Tower Sapiarchs' GownEdit
- Inspired by the elegant formal gowns of the Sapiarchs of the Crystal Tower, designer Estinwe Silkdancer says, "Now you, too, can have the mysteries of the Dawn Era at your fingertips—or at least look like you do!"
Available in the Crown Store for 1,000 since May 2, 2019.
- Slot 1: Sleeves and center of the dress
- Slot 2: Shoes and body of the dress
- Slot 3: Gold trimmings
(The white cuffs and the jewel accents cannot be dyed.)
Cyrod Gentry's Town GownEdit
- "Tailored from sheerest linen, as daring as it is discreet, this aristocratic town gown is suitable for Cyrodilics of either sex," says the renowned Diocletia of Skingrad. "Whether you're dining or dancing, shopping or just showing off, this is for you."
- Slot 1: Gown
- Slot 2: Sandals
- Slot 3: Trim on robe, necklace, broock, bracelets, belt
Cyrod Patrician Formal GownEdit
- You'll look every inch the aristocrat in this formal wrap gown from Diocletia of Skingrad, paired with a splendid gorget of hammered gold dripping with Imperial diamonds. Get haughty!
- Slot 1: Most of gown
- Slot 2: Shoulder and arm straps, sandals
- Slot 3: Necklace, gown trim, sandal clasps, bracelets
(Blue gems are not dyeable)