Ranger's Crocskin OverkiltEdit
- "Durable, flexible, mudproof, and stylish," says the latest missive from designer Jaxa the Hermit delivered by his mute daughter. "What more could a Saxhleel want from a Crocskin Overkilt? Glowing torchbug buttons? Actually, that's not a bad idea...."
Available in the Crown Store for 700 . It was first available exclusively to ESO Plus members for 560 from January 17 to 21, 2019. It was later made available for all players on February 21, 2019, and remains in the store.
- Slot 1: Brown leather going down the center and making up the undercoat
- Slot 2: Lighter brown on the overcoat
- Slot 3: Tan accents on coat and sandals
(The colorful beading, center of the belt, most of the sandals and the tan squares running from the right shoulder down the bottom hem of the overcoat cannot be dyed)
Rawhide-Laced Riften JerkinEdit
- Jork the Tailor-Thane says, "Summer may be short in Riften, but when it finally comes the Nords greet it with open arms. And how better than in this patterned sleeveless jerkin, accented with rawhide laces?"
Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Shirt
- Slot 2: Pants
- Slot 3: Boots and belt
(Armband and belt buckles are not dyeable)
Reeve's Formal ApparelEdit
- No one has more respect for their Ceremoniarchy and its functionaries than the High Elves: dignity and a high self-regard are the watchwords of an Altmeri Reeve. This outfit represents the Summerset administrator in all his glory!
Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Outer coat
- Slot 2: Inner shirt
- Slot 3: Necklace, boots and belt
(Pants, silver trim and buttons on coat and boots, belt buckle are not dyeable)
Regalia of the Orsimer KingEdit
- With a nod to tradition but clearly fashioned with the new sensibilities of a reinvigorated Orsinium in mind, the crown and armor of the Orsimer King makes a definite statement about strength, unity, and honor.
The Regalia of the Orsimer King is acquired by completing the main story in Orsinium.
- Slot 1: Chest plate, helm, boots, shoulder plates, glove and wrist backs
- Slot 2: Belt buckle, neck gorget, knee and elbows guards, ankles
- Slot 3: Pants, sleeves, skirt
(Helm spikes are not dyeable)
Regalia of the Scarlet JudgeEdit
- This regalia has been passed down through generations of vigilante heroes, each cloaked in mystery and intrigue. With it comes the heavy burden of upholding justice in Vvardenfell, no matter the cost.
- Slot 1: Robe trim, boot underarmor, gloves, upper arm straps, belt
- Slot 2: Chest plate, face mask, wrist, boot, shoulder and hip plates
- Slot 3: Hood, skirt, upper chest underarmor
Renegade Dragon PriestEdit
- Sure, Dragon Priests were evil overlords who ruled mortals in the name of tyrannical Dovah, but what a fashion sense they had! Now you can adopt the appearance of the Renegade Dragon Priest from Scalecaller.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
((?) is/are not dyeable)
Royal Court JesterEdit
- This jovial jester garb, including mask and bell-cap, could even make a zombie smile.
A jester costume with a grinning white mask. Sold in the Crown Store for 700 .
- Slot 1: Purple sections
- Slot 2: White sections (excluding mask)
- Slot 3: Gloves and shoes
(Mask, belt, shirt straps, and bells on hat and shoes are not dyeable)
Rumare Waterfront Casual WearEdit
- Though inspired by the raffish attire of roustabouts on the Imperial Waterfront, this casual outfit is made of the finest materials, and according to designer Diocletia, it's a superior choice for daytime wear in any of the Imperial City's six districts.
Sold in the Crown Store for 500 . It was first made available on July 28, 2016.
- Slot 1: Most of shirt, skirt, and pants
- Slot 2: Sash and coin purse, sandals, bracers
- Slot 3: Trim on shirt and skirt