- The outfit of the Jaqspurs, the legendary Bosmeri archers of Valenwood, made entirely of leather accented with bone.
The Jaqspur costume is part of the Woodland Scouts Pack, which was sold in the Crown Store for 700 from March 17, 2015 to September 1, 2016. This costume is also available as a Superior-level reward in Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates.
- When you're done wading into battle on behalf of your hold, celebrate your glorious victories in the jarl's mead hall! This rugged but stylish raiment is typically reserved for northern nobility—just more proof of your heroic stature!
Available to those who preordered the digital or physical Greymoor Collector's Edition.
- Slot 1: Breeches, most of coat
- Slot 2: Boots, inner shirt, lower portion of coat sleeves
- Slot 3: All of the gray, excluding the fur trim
- (Fur collar, red parts and belt cannot be dyed)
Jarl's Deluxe Moot RegaliaEdit
- "Someday East and West Skyrim will be reunited and the Jarls will gather in a Moot to select a new High King," says Jork of Windhelm. "But that day may be a long time coming, so you might as well wear this noble outfit now!"
Sold in the Crown Store for 1,000 from January 4, 2018 to September 24, 2018.
- Slot 1: Under-robe
- Slot 2: Outer robe
- Slot 3: Collar and shoulders
(Gold chains, necklace, belt buckle and trim, and shoes are not dyeable)
Jarl's Justice Formal FrockEdit
- "We Nords tend to be an informal people at most times, but when a Jarl sits to decide a legal case, it's important that our system of law be honored with the proper attire!" —Jork, the Tailor-Thane of Windhelm
Sold in the Crown Store for 900 to ESO Plus members from February 28 to March 3, 2019. Currently available to all players for 1,000 .
- Slot 1: Light blue center of the dress
- Slot 2: Deep blue parts of the dress (sleeves, shoulders, body)
- Slot 3: Black trim (including shoes)
(The gold trim and metal bits cannot be dyed)
Jo-m'Athra Spellcaster SuitEdit
- Possibly the most feared of the dro-m'Athra are their spellcasters, the jo-m'Athra, Khajiiti wizards who became "bent" into Lost Cats.
The Jo-m'Athra Spellcaster Suit is an unreleased costume, comprised of a full set of Dro-m'Athra Style light armor.
- Slot 1:
- Slot 2:
- Slot 3:
(The (?) is/are not dyeable)