The Grazelands (also called Sunna Guradan or the Telvanni Grazelands) are the pastoral heartland of Vvardenfell. On the northeastern corner of the island, these grasslands extend from the ancient stronghold of Falensarano north to the coast above Tel Vos. To the east, the Grazelands stretch to the coast and the islands of Zafirbel Bay, facing the Telvanni Peninsula. To the west, it is bounded by the forbidding steepness of the mountains of the Ashlands.
The flora of the Grazelands is dominated by wickwheat, and this is one of the few areas where it grows. There are trees spread sporadically around the landscape. Stoneflower is the most frequently flowering plant. It is home to wild guar, alit and shalk. The south is dominated by hackle-lo shrubs, whose leaves can be found across the island. It is also a region where, due to its scarce population, it is not uncommon to see Daedra, including golden saints and ogrim, just walking around in the open.
Much of Grazelands is uninhabited and thus belongs to the Temple. The population of the Grazelands consist of mostly nomadic Ashlanders. Other inhabitants include those who live in Tel Vos and the nearby town of Vos, along with Master Aryon in the tower of Telvanni.
Ashlander settlements in the area are the Ahemmusa Camp in the north and the Zainab Camp to the south. Presence of Tel Vos and the proximity to the Telvanni homeland means that this House is the most likely to make future claims in the region.
There are relatively few ruins in this region. The only significant Dwemer site is the fabled Nchuleft, and the only Daedric ruin is Kushtashpi in the far north. Dunmer strongholds include Falensarano in the south, and Indoranyon, in the central east, near the coast. They are both worth investigating, but be wary of Daedra worshippers and Bandits.
- Tel Vos — A Telvanni tower and home of Master Aryon.
- Vos — An ancient Velothi farming village on the eastern coast of Vvardenfell.
- Ahemmusa Camp — The campsite of the Ahemmusa Ashlander clan.
- Elanius Camp — Located in the Grazelands Region, not far northeast from Falensarano.
- Massahanud Camp — The home of a small group of Ashlanders southwest of the Dunmer stronghold Indoranyon.
- Salit Camp — A medium-sized outcast Ashlander settlement southwest of Tel Mora.
- Yakaridan Camp — A yurt south of Tel Vos.
- Zainab Camp — The campsite of the Zainab Ashlander clan.
- Andalor Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb west of Indoranyon in the Grazelands.
- Aralen Ancestral Tomb — A hideout for some vampires in the Grazelands.
- Favel Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb west of the Ahemmusa Camp in the northern Grazelands.
- Ienith Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb in the Grazelands northeast of Falensarano.
- Nerano Ancestral Tomb — A small tomb west of Tel Vos in the Grazelands.
- Sethan Ancestral Tomb — A medium-sized tomb just south of the Zainab Camp in the Grazelands.
- Thiralas Ancestral Tomb — A daedra-occupied tomb mid-way between the Zainab Camp and Tel Aruhn in the Grazelands.
- Venim Ancestral Tomb — A necromancer's hideout just north of the Zainab Camp in the Grazelands.
- Dubdilla — A cave containing daedra way south of Tel Vos.
- Nallit — A small cavern located in the Grazelands on an island northwest of Tel Aruhn.
- Nammu — A small cave in the Grazelands region to the west of Tel Aruhn.
- Pulk — A small bandit hideout in the Grazelands southeast of the Zainab Ashlander camp.
- Sanit — A medium-sized Sixth House base on the northern coast of the Grazelands.
- Yakin — A Sixth House base cavern on the coast of the Grazelands.
- Kushtashpi — A shrine to Molag Bal nestled in the high hills of the Grazelands, some distance west of the Ahemmusa Camp.
Inns and TavernsEdit
- Dissapla Mine — A working glass mine, some way south of the Zainab Camp, close to Falensarano stronghold.
- Massama Cave — An abandoned glass mine south of Zainab Camp.
- Mudan-Mul Egg Mine — A small egg mine in the northern Grazelands, due west of Tel Vos and east of the Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- Sinamusa Egg Mine — An abandoned egg mine west of Ahemmusa Camp.
- Sinarralit Egg Mine — A small egg mine in the eastern Grazelands.
- Ahemmusa Nerevarine: Travel to the Ahemmusa camp in order for them to recognize you as the Nerevarine.
- Zainab Nerevarine: Travel to the Zainab camp in order for them to recognize you as the Nerevarine.
- Ashlander Ebony: Convince the Zainab Ashlander camp to sell ebony only to House Hlaalu.
- Mission to Nchuleft: Retrieve plans from these Dwemer ruins far west of Vos.
- The Dissapla Mine: Rescue a healer from a Nix-Hound infested mine.
- Soul of an Ash Ghoul: Capture the soul of an Ash Ghoul for Skink to study.
- Ring in Darkness: Find this legendary ring in the caverns of Nammu.
- Dreams of a White Guar: Help Urshamusa Rapli find the white guar she has been dreaming about.
- Girith's Stolen Hides: Find the thieves who robbed Athanden Girith of some guar hides.
- Marsus Tullius' Missing Hides: Recover some guar hides stolen by two Ashlanders.
- Trade Mission to the Zainab: Help Turedus Talanian in Tel Vos learn some information about the Zainab Ashlanders.
- Widowmaker: Help a half-naked barbarian retrieve his prize axe from a witch.
- A Cure for Vampirism: Find the elusive cure to the dreaded disease.
|Kashtes Ilabael||Dunmer||Hunter||Ashlanders (Initiate)||10||87||94||0||30||[11,15]|
- There is an area in the Grazelands where creatures are set to spawn with a 3D scale of 2.00, meaning that they will appear at double their usual size, resulting in "giant enemies". The area is on a hill northwest of Nerano Ancestral Tomb. Specifically, cell (8, 14), coordinates 66842, 120248, 2236.