|County Skingrad, in the West Weald
( ) (lore page)
|Shops and Services
|Guilds and Temples
Skingrad is a city in the West Weald region in southwestern Cyrodiil, southwest of the Imperial City along the Gold Road. The city is famous for its wines, with vineyards owned by the Surilie brothers (Davide and Gaston) and Tamika found outside the walls.
The city is divided into two districts connected by a pair of bridges: the northern district primarily features businesses and guild halls, while the southern district features private homes and the Great Chapel of Julianos. Similar to Anvil, Castle Skingrad is outside the city walls, on a hilltop overlooking the city. The Count of Skingrad is Janus Hassildor, a reclusive wizard who is reportedly a vampire. The house available for purchase in the city, Rosethorn Hall, is the largest and most expensive you can buy. The city also features a house filled with undead, a sealed house hosting an interesting party, and a necrophiliac alchemist.
For more information about Skingrad, see the lore article.
Quests Starting HereEdit
- Buying a house in Skingrad: Purchase Rosethorn Hall, a large manor house in Skingrad.
- Helping Hands: Hire a housekeeper for your manor in Skingrad.
- Paranoia: Help a paranoid Wood Elf with his conspiracy woes.
- Seeking Your Roots: After discovering a peculiar plant called Nirnroot, you decide to investigate it further.
- The Rosethorn Cache: Find the hidden treasure of a thief who lived 200 years ago.
- Alchemy Training: Persuade a Master Alchemist to instruct you further.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Information at a Price: Travel to Skingrad to receive information from Count Hassildor... at a price.
- Lost Histories: Finish a job from which a guildmate has not returned.
- Ulterior Motives: Retrieve a book from the Count of Skingrad.
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Vampire Cure: A long quest to gain the cure for vampirism.
- Whodunit?: Summitmist Manor; there were six on the night of last and then there were none... save one.