|Friends & Foes:|
The Quarra Clan is a vampire clan led by Volrina Quarra and can be found in the Dwemer ruins of Druscashti (east of Khuul). They fear nothing, and with good reason. Of all the clans, they are the strongest...at least physically. They are not subtle, and would rather slaughter an entire village than choose a few on which to feed. Quarra clan members receive a +20 bonus to Strength, and a +20 bonus to Blunt Weapon, Hand-to-hand, and Heavy Armor.
Other vampires of the Quarra bloodline who don't belong to the Clan can be found in the Serano Ancestral Tomb (west of Tel Uvirith), the Hleran Ancestral Tomb (west of Ald'ruhn), and the Alen Ancestral Tomb (southeast of Khuul). The last independent vampire, Mastrius, is of the Quarra bloodline and can be found in the Salvel Ancestral Tomb (a way northwest of the Zainab Camp, southwest of the Cavern of the Incarnate, just inside the Ghostfence).
Quarra Unique Dialogue
Quarra Clan members have unique dialogue for specific dialogue prompts.
- "Don't waste my time, accident."
- "Weak, pathetic creatures. They use their powerful magic as a crutch, never experiencing the joy the dark gift brings--the sheer physical power we are given."
- "They are not unlike us in many ways. But, though gifted physically, they prefer the shadows, stalking their prey from the darkness. It is cowardly and weak, and they are not to be trusted."
- "Above all clans, we stand alone! We have few limitations to our power, so great is our gift. Our dark powers make us the perfect predators. Those who live in the sunlight fear our name."
- limitations to our power
- "We are shunned by almot all who live in the sunlight. While some mages will tolerate us, all others consider us abominations. And the sunlight...do not walk in the sunlight. It will be your death."
- our dark powers
- "As a Quarra, you are gifted above all. Your strength and fighting skills are unmatched by any. Throw away your armor and weapons, for so great is our skill, that they are unneeded."
If you try to barter with one of the Quarra merchants before the proper conditions are met, they will refuse your service:
- "Begone, New Blood. We won't serve your kind."
If you attempt to barter with the Quarra merchants after you've cured your vampirism:
- "Begone, mortal. You are merely food now."
Attempting to barter with Quarra merchants before being infected:
Quarra Cattle will greet vampires of their masters' bloodline:
- "I submit to your will."
Quarra Clan Ranks
|Rank||Required Attributes||Required Skills|
|0. Cattle||Strength 30 Endurance 30||—|
|1. Neonate||Strength 40 Endurance 30||One skill at 30 and two at 20|
|2. Minion||Strength 45 Endurance 35||One skill at 40 and two at 20|
|3. Servant||Strength 50 Endurance 40||One skill at 50 and two at 25|
|4. Stalker||Strength 55 Endurance 45||One skill at 60 and two at 25|
|5. Bloodkin||Strength 60 Endurance 50||One skill at 70 and two at 30|
|6. Reaver||Strength 65 Endurance 55||One skill at 80 and two at 30|
|7. Lord||Strength 70 Endurance 60||One skill at 90 and two at 35|
|8. Elder||Strength 75 Endurance 65||One skill at 100 and two at 35|
|9. Ancient||Strength 80 Endurance 70||One skill at 110 and two at 35|
Quarra Clan Quests
|Clan Quarra's Quests|
Quarra Clan Members
|Areas||Nord||Barbarian||4 Stalker||Druscashti, Lower Level|
|Igna||Nord||Barbarian||3 Servant||Druscashti, Lower Level|
|Siri||Nord||Crusader||3 Servant||Druscashti, Lower Level|
|Volrina Quarra||Imperial||Rogue||9 Ancient||Druscashti, Lower Level|
|Kjeld||Nord||Smith||3 Servant||Druscashti, Upper Level|
|Knurguri||Nord||Rogue||4 Stalker||Druscashti, Upper Level|
|Pelf||Nord||Barbarian||3 Servant||Druscashti, Upper Level|
Knurguri wears a Nordic fur cuirass with matching greaves, as well as a pair of common pants with the matching shoes and shirt underneath. He wields a chitin war axe. Like all vampires, he drops a single unit of vampire dust.
Pelf wears a Nordic fur cuirass with matching greaves and bracers, as well as a common shirt with matching pants and shoes underneath. He wields a chitin war axe.
Igna wears a Nordic fur cuirass and netch leather greaves, with a common shirt and matching pants and shoes underneath. She wields a wooden staff.
Siri wears an ebony cuirass with matching pauldrons, bracers, boots and greaves. She wields an ebony mace when she's not using her magic to defend herself. She knows the spells lightning storm and absorb health (ranged).
The Clan's Cattle wear left and right slave bracers as well as a common shirt with matching pants.
When spoken to by a vampire from an opposing Clan, the Quarra vampires will say "I don't fear you, vampire. Begone, fiend.", while their Cattle will say "Get away from me, vampire!"