Arthropods • Bipedals • Camelids • Canines • Cervines • Constructs • Equines • Felines • Heavyweights • Ursines • Multi-Riders • Toys
- Only the Wasseek-haleel would breed such a colorful and sweet-natured horse-lizard. Ideal for those times when you're wandering through Murkmire, looking for trouble to quash.
The Wasseek Horse-Lizard is a Crown Gem exclusive that was available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Murkmire Celebration in February of 2020. It costs 400 . It looks like a Horse-Lizard created by the Bright-Throat Hist. Its default name is "Eats-All-Bugs".
- "Pregnant mares imbued by a Welkynd stone in a lengthy ritual may bear these steeds, my sources say. Additionally, as the Nenalata evacuated, they took with them glowing barding that bolstered these steeds' tirelessness."—Beredalmo the Signifier
- Feanirr witnessed the demise of her proud adeptorium, not to war, but to a sickness faster and stealthier than all but her. Since then, she lives only in the moment, knowing that at any moment something deadlier than her could catch her by the tail.
The Whispering-Claw Senche-raht was available in the Crown Store for 3,000 from January 7 through 14, 2021. Her default name is "Feanirr".
- Created after years of extensive breeding, the White-Gold Imperial Courser is said to be the most beautiful horse in all of Tamriel. With its almost ethereal beauty, these horses are owned by only the wealthiest riders.
- In Elsweyr, the White Lion is considered a highly prestigious mount. When King Keirgo married Queen Eshita, his Orcrest Honor Guard, twenty strong, were all mounted on mature White Lions.
The White Lion is a mount that was available as the day 10 login reward for April 2022. Its default name is "Custard".
- A rare, highly-sought cross between a midnight steed and a Skyrim ice-horse.
The White Mane Horse is a black and white horse mount available from the Crown Store on its own for 900 . It is also available as part of the Starter Pack, Adept for 1,000 . Its default name is "Snowmane".
- Bred for speed and battle, the White Spotted Courser holds a special place in the hearts of war historians due to their prominence as cavalry mounts in the Battle of Dragon Wall.
The White Spotted Courser was available in the Crown Store for 1,200 from August 22 through August 26, 2019. It is now available in Nightfall Crates as a Legendary-level reward. Its default name is "Sprinkles".
- With barding featuring Whiterun's heraldry, this indomitable horse remains sure-footed in the snowy mountains of Skyrim and beyond. Majestic!
The Whiterun Mountain Charger was given out in the Tamriel Together Sweepstakes. Its default name is "Ironhoof".
- Ride like the wind on this fleet and sure-footed horse! A favorite of stablemasters, Whiterun Windsteeds possess steady temperaments and gentle gaits, making them the perfect first mount for any rider.
The Whiterun Windsteed is available in the Steadfast Stablemaster Bundle for 1,800 . Its default name is "Airdancer".
- Wild Hunt Guar are mounts that have reverted to the shapeshifting chaos of the Dawn Era. They have become part plant and part animal, as wonderful as they are abominable.
The Wild Hunt Guar is a green Wild Hunt-themed guar mount made out of roots and held together by nature magic. It is available as an Apex-level reward from Wild Hunt Crown Crates. It leaves behind green footprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still. Its default name is "Root-Foot".
- The Wild Hunt Bear is a forest beast that has lost its Y'ffre-given ability to choose between being plant or animal, reverting to the primal chaos of the Dawn Era.
The Wild Hunt Bear Mount is available as an Apex-level reward from Wild Hunt Crown Crates. Its default name is "Branch-Britches". It leaves behind green pawprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still.
- Y'ffre's Naming gave all the creatures of Nirn their shapes, even in the arid deserts of Tamriel. When its name comes magically unraveled, then a creature begins to forget its shape and devolve to a state between flora and fauna. Thus the Wild Hunt Camel.
The Wild Hunt Camel is available as an Apex-level reward from Wild Hunt Crown Crates. It leaves behind green footprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still. Its default name is "Crankyvines".
- When the Wood Elves invoke the Wild Hunt, creatures forget their Y'ffre-taught shapes and shift into unnatural forms. Such are the Wild Hunt Horses, mounts that occupy a space between flora and fauna.
The Wild Hunt Horse is a green Wild Hunt-themed horse mount made out of roots and held together by nature magic. It is available as an Apex-level reward from Wild Hunt Crown Crates. Its default name is "Greenmare".
- The Wild Hunt unravels the shapes Y'ffre established for creatures in the Dawn Era, transforming them into monstrous but vigorous hybrid beasts. Among these, both beautiful and abhorrent, is the Wild Hunt Senche-Mount.
The Wild Hunt Senche is available as an Apex-level reward in the Wild Hunt Crown Crate. It leaves behind green pawprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still. Its default name is "Twig Tiger".
- Some say that Hircine meddled with the nature of wolves in a way that made them susceptible to shape-shifting, and from this Daedric interference came both the Werewolf - and the Wild Hunt Wolf. What is the truth of this? Y'ffre knows!
The Wild Hunt Wolf is available as an Apex-level reward in the Wild Hunt Crown Crate. It leaves behind green pawprints, and small flowers briefly bloom where it stands still. Its default name is "Lobo Leaf".
- More docile than other rams, this mount provides a steady seat even among the most challenging of mountain terrain. In fact, some Windhelm natives claim they'd not ride any other steed through mountain passes during the winter months.
The Windhelm Cliff Ram is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "Featherhoof".
- In times past, honored visitors and brave heroes joined Windhelm's annual ceremonial ride on the festively decorated steeds of the Winterbloom Warmblood herd. Now that they're more freely available, perhaps you can recapture the spirit of this tradition.
The Winterbloom Warmblood is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "Dewdrop".
- The Winterborn clan claims that winter's frost rimes this wolf's heart and a blizzard's raging winds bellow from its howl. They also state only those with cold hate in their veins can endure riding these creatures.
The Winterborn Wild Hunt Wolf is an upcoming mount. Its default name is "Frostsnap".
- This festive horse is sure to spread holiday cheer—with bells on! The proud owner of such a steed can be almost assured that they have the handsomest horse in town.
The Winter Garland Dapple Gray was available from the Crown Store from December 7, 2017 through January 2, 2018 (roughly coinciding with the New Life Festival of 2017) for 2,500 . When the horse moves, the bells adorning it jingle. Its default name is "Dapper".
- During their invasion of High Rock, the Reachmen were profoundly impressed by the power and splendor of the Breton mounted knights, and decided to breed their own hardy northern steeds to the same size. They succeeded!
The Witch Knight Charger is an armored brown horse that was available in the Crown Store for 2,500 from November 2 to November 6, 2017. It is also available as a Legendary-level reward in Frost Atronach Crates. Its default name is "Knightmare".
- "Almost every stablemaster of the Marsh has fine, scaly lizard mounts available for purchase in various forms, all familiar to dryskins but specifically adapted to deep swamp conditions. So convenient, our lizard-steeds, so scaly and personable!" —Ukaspa