Arthropods • Bipedals • Camelids • Canines • Cervines • Constructs • Equines • Felines • Heavyweights • Toys • Ursines
- The dervishes of Rihad shave their Hammerfell camels and tattoo them with mystic symbols sacred to the spirits of the deep desert, to placate those wayward spirits in hopes they'll refrain from leading the camels astray among the dunes.
- Deep in the shadows of the Tenmar Forest, hidden by its camouflaged coat and stealthy stalking, the Senche-Tiger is a nearly invisible jungle predator. Even as a mount, it retains something of the air of mystery it wears in the wild.
- A sturdy, multi-purpose guar, at home anywhere from swamps to the ashlands.
- Stolid, careful, sturdy, and long-suffering, the Treasure Hunter's Horse is resigned to a life of being ridden into crumbling ruins by a reckless master who's searching for wealth but often finds only danger.
- Not a spectre, not a zombie, not a horse of a spooky color—the True Ghost Horse is the actual shade of a deceased mount, returned from beyond the equine grave.
- Though the famed bard Svaknir wrote a hilarious song in which the Tuxedo was mocked as "the Chub Loon of Bears," this magnificent ursine mount has been esteemed by Nord nobles since the early First Era.
The Tuxedo Bear is a bear mount resembling a larger, thicker-furred sun bear. It was first available as part of the Black Fredas Special! for 1,900 (limited to one purchase per account), and was later made available as a Legendary-level reward in Baandari Pedlar Crates. Its default name is "Stibbons".